Do It All Drywall
Areas of service:Akron, Canton, Massillon, Medina, Cuyahoga Falls, Wooster, Barberton, Kent, North Canton, Alliance, Stow, Ravenna, Wadsworth, New Philadelphia, Hudson and Uniontown.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Do It All Drywall
Professional Drywall Service
Request an estimate
Do It All Drywall - Massillon, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Joshua Booth may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Do It All Drywall
Do It All Drywall is a family-owned and family-oriented professional drywall service in Stark County, Ohio. We have been in business since 2009. We also serve Summit, Portage, Medina, Wayne and surrounding counties.
We are here to take care of all your drywall needs such as drywall installation or repair, texture, plaster repair, water damage restoration and home remodeling or additions.
We do it all, and we do it right!
- Drywall Installation - Use all screws on drywall, so there are no nail pops. Clean cuts around boxes and light fixtures.
- Finish - Tape joints, coat joints and skim coat (have walls ready to be painted).
- Texture - Ceilings or walls ( Any type of texture that best suits your home)
- Match Texture - Make anything blend.
- Drywall Repair - Patch holes in drywall or plaster to make it look brand new.
- Plaster Repair - Tear out and rehang where plaster needs replacement. Fix cracks in plaster and skim coat walls to fix imperfections.
Contact us for high-quality drywall work!
Will do it all, No job to small!125
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
For references, pictures of work and how long they have been doing the trade.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
When the work is finished, it's finished!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Drywall Installation - Use all screws in drywall,so there are no nail pops.Clean cuts around boxes, and light fixtures.
Finish -Tape joints,coat joints and skim coat (have walls ready to be painted).
Texture - Ceilings or walls ( Any type of texture that best suites your home).
Match Texture - Make anything blend.
Drywall repair - Patch holes in drywall or plaster to make it look brand new.
Plaster repair - Tear out and rehang where plaster needs replaced. Fix cracks in plaster, and
skim coat walls to fix imperfections