Areas of service:Bend
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Dog Walking
Request an estimate
Dog Walking - Bend, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Makenli Plagmann may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Dog Walking
Hello! My name is Makenli Plagmann. I walk dogs for fun and only charge a little bit of money.
I provide service to dog owners who are located in Bend, Oregon. I usually walk dogs from 10am to 4pm, but I can adjust my time if needed.
For your dog walking needs, please contact me.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How much do you charge?
- How long will you take the dog for a walk?
- Can you be trusted?
- Are you experienced in walking dogs?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
well i did 4-H and and i was very proud of myself on all the time and dedication i put into it it makes a person feel better of them self.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
i can talk about theirs dog heath and if i see any wrong with your dog i can help them out with the dog, because of my love of dogs and all animals if dog is badly hurt or if see need medical attention an my be able to help you with everything you need
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
i specialize in animals and i know a lot about them! i would love to meet you some wear and i love having a friendship with you guys!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
well i look at other adds and there asking a huge amount of money im asking for 10 per hour per dog. And that's a lot better you pick time of walk
- What brands or products do you work with?
I have no specific dog products or brands. I just use anything that will work well with dogs.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- Dog Poop Cleaning
- Dog Sitting
- How did you get started?
i love walking dog and the walking dog came from me and my mom going on nice long walks together and it was always so fun i also love walking dogs and i mite as well get paid for doing some thing fun
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm work well with other love dog and volunteer at the reptile house. and with 4-H you work with so many animals even dogs(:
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
well first make sure there good with pets and people! you have to be careful with who you can trust around your dogs.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
well does my dog get all the exscersie she/he needs?!?! well of course most of the time i take the dog on trails to run or dog park and to the river never just a plain walk!
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I don't have any certifications or affiliations. I'm only 14 years old but I do know how to take care of dogs.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
well with 4-H there's a lot of project in a year i do about 150 different projects i love sticking to one and finishing it and a summer of walking dogs will be my new project
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
that even though a person doesn't go to college for walking dog but its still something import too, like getting a dog groomed