Done Right Garage Doors
Areas of service:Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Reynoldsburg, Delaware, Pickerington, Marysville, Powell, Circleville, London and Galloway.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Done Right Garage Doors
Garage Door Experts
Request an estimate
Done Right Garage Doors - Columbus, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Clint Janney may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Done Right Garage Doors
Done Right Garage Doors has been the most trusted name for residents and businesses in the area since 2001. We believe in getting it done right the first time, for a lifetime.
If your existing garage door is past its prime, or if you simply want the visual appeal of an upgraded or custom garage door, our garage door professionals are ready to serve you.
We carry a huge selection of quality garage doors by manufacturers that you can trust. Let us help you select the best garage door for your budget and personal taste.
We offer garage doors sporting sleek, contemporary and modern styles, the charming look of the old world and everything in between.
Whatever you need, let us help you find a beautiful garage door that will do your home justice. We also are one of the only few to carry the breezy living screen, great for the summer time parties.
Contact Done Right Garage Doors today with any questions!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We have a A+ rating with the BBB, also have a A rating with angies list.nIDEA Certified Residential Door Systems Technician
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Broken srings,Door replacements,Opener replacements,nBasic yearly tuneup,Cable off on door,Opener motor runs but wont lift the door
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If the door looks like it has cracks in the metal it realy needs replaced. If not it could keep costing you more and more money! Most door problems could be stoped by a basic service.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I love what i do when you truely love you job you take more pride into what you do. I do not cut any corners if it needs done i will let you know up front. I want you and your family to be safe and have many years with out the garage door headache.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use liftmaster garage door openers and C.H.I garage doors. The brand of openers and garage doors we carry are the best in the business.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
400-500 jobs in a year iam very blessed to keep very busy in my field of work. My reviews speak for them self
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Two year warranty on all parts and labor if there is a problem we will be right back out but we do it right the first time
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you with the BBB?nnAre you on Angie's List?nnHow long have you been in business?nnAre you certified?nnDo you offer free estimates?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
There are so many guys in the field who do not have enough knowledge to be working on a garage door. So make sure you check some reviews.If they dont offer a free estimate dont do it!!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- what the problem isn*do you need help todayn*how old are the door and openern*do you know the brand of door(most have a sticker)n*what time of the day does the problem happen
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Garage doors repair and replacementn* Garage door openers repair and replacementn* Yearly door tune upn* Saturday servicen* Broken spring replacement
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- Are you on angies list,yes A ratedn*Are you we the BBB,Yes A+ ratedn*How long have you been doing doors,12 years
- How did you get started?
Well every house now and days has a garage door if not more than one. So growing up i would go with family and hang garage doors. Lets say i fell in love! when you love what you do you take more pride in your workn