Areas of service:Louisville, New Albany, Elizabethtown, Shepherdsville, Radcliff, Bardstown, Clarksville and Vine Grove
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Doug Bishop
Dirt & Gravel, Light Lifiting & Moving
Request an estimate
Doug Bishop - Vine Grove, KY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Doug Bishop may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Doug Bishop
Hi, Iím Doug Bishop, and Iím a veteran. My niche is small jobs that are not cost-effective for big contractors.
I use my equipment to move and/or spread dirt or gravel. I also do gravel driveway work, lift and move heavy outdoor objects and perform light hauling.
I prefer jobs in and/or around Louisville, KY and New Albany, IN.
Contact me for further details!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What is the hourly rate for the service provided?
When can you (the service provider) get started?
Do you (the service provider) rent or use your own equipment?
How far are you (the service provider) willing to travel?
What is your (the service provider) method of receiving payment?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Small jobs: Moving & Spreading Dirt & Gravel. Gravel Driveways. Lifting & Moving Heavy Objects. Light Hauling.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Scheduled maintenance on gravel driveway
- Straw and grass seed application to the area where dirt has been spread
- Light capability to improve drainage