Areas of service:Nashville, Antioch, Hendersonville, Lebanon, Madison, Smyrna, Gallatin, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, Goodlettsville and , Old Hickory.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Douglas Flooring
Flooring Installations and Repairs
Request an estimate
Douglas Flooring - Lebanon, TN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that James Farmer may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Douglas Flooring
85% of all flooring repairs could have been prevented by proper installation. At Douglas Flooring, we know the right ways to install your wood and tile floors.
We handle all wood floor types; laminate, prefinished, sand and finish, engineered, snap and lock, nail down, glue down, and all other tile types.
We even do backsplashes and shower or tub surrounds; whatever your floor needs. We also do repairs and custom designs.
So just contact us at Douglas Flooring and we'll give you a free estimate.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
All wood type flooring. Like Sand & Finish, Prefinished, Enginereed, & Laminate, flooring. And also tile floors, backsplashes, and tub or shower surrounds.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What you would like to install. I can give advise and ideas, but ultimately it's you that has to live with the results.
So take your time and pick out something you will truly be happy with. And if you find it hard to make up your mind, I can help.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Warranties and a frequently updated blog on our website.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much do you charge per square foot?
Good question, but for me it's hard to answer. For every type of project, I have a base charge with a sliding scale. So the easier the job the lower it goes. I know everyone lives in the same economy I do. So I do my best to keep it as low as possible.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average about four projects per month. So that would be about 48 per year. I prefer to concentrate more on quality than quantity.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Do as much of the prep work as possible. Removing the existing flooring is not as difficult as it sounds sometimes and can save you $100 or more.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with all brands and types of wood flooring. I even do repairs. Although some flooring cannot be repaired. I even work with all types of tile.