Areas of service:Orlando, Lakeland, Ocala, Kissimmee, Daytona Beach, Melbourne, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Winter Haven, Palm Bay, Winter Park, Deltona, Apopka, Saint Augustine, Plant City, Cocoa, Altamonte Springs, Ormond Beach, Sanford, Longwood, Deland, Titusville, Oviedo, Leesburg, Brooksville, Sebring, Merritt Island, Zephyrhills, Saint Cloud, Casselberry, Okeechobee, Winter Springs, Clermont, Palm Coast, Lake Wales, Dade City, New Smyrna Beach, Port Orange, Sebastian, Lake Mary, Inverness, Lady Lake, Ocoee, Satellite Beach, Haines City, Auburndale, Rockledge, Eustis, Bartow, Palatka, Dunnellon, Avon Park, Edgewater, Winter Garden, Davenport and Mims.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Douglas PC
Computer & Technology Services
Request an estimate
Douglas PC - Mims, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Eric Douglas may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Douglas PC
Douglas PC is your technology solutions specialist. We offer computer and technical services. Remote support and service are also available as well as on-site service if thatís what you need.
Other services we offer are:
- Business server or infrastructural upgrades
- Backup assessment and consulting
- PC repair and upgrades
- New computer transfers
- Backup solutions
- And much more
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It all depends on the size of the projects I take on at that time.
- What brands or products do you work with?
All. Microsoft, Intel, etc.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
High Scores in the CompTIA A+ certification that tests computer hardware and software repair and support abilities.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Computer Repairs, Data recovery & transfer, Backup Solutions, and Technology Training.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you understand what I need done?
What makes your solution my best option?
When will it be done?
What are the risks?
Is there anything else I should know or consider?
What is the cost or estimate?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Had a customer call up and have a laptop issue and was quoted several hundred dollars by a few different shops to fix his screen. This was a simple issue and was corrected under a min. over the phone, no charge, too many people overlook easy solutions.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Price around to find the best value for what you need.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Computer Help-desk, Desktop Support Technician, Server Management and Administration. Online Backup Solutions.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Full phone and remote internet assistance support for all work done and complete satisfaction guarantee.
- How did you get started?
I've enjoyed computers since I was 6 years old (early 80's). It was a Commador 64, and I found out about Control Break and discovered programming in GW-Basic. I ended up going to Middle school magnet program for Computer Technology, and won a programming contest and was pulled out of class to help the IT admin pull wire and setup accounts. I worked for a Bloodtesting Lab when I was 15 to design a GUI menu system to help the employees get into Lotus123, WP51, and other applications easily.