BTT Driver for Hire Service
Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Gainesville, Roswell, Lithonia, Duluth, Douglasville, Cumming, Jonesboro, Acworth, Woodstock, Conyers, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Newnan, Griffin, Riverdale, Lilburn, Covington, Carrollton, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Buford, Powder Springs, Lagrange, Dallas, Cartersville, Mcdonough, Canton, Snellville, Austell, Suwanee, Loganville, Peachtree City, Tucker, Forest Park, Monroe, Ellenwood, Mableton, Winder, Clarkston, Thomaston, Morrow, Cedartown, Flowery Branch and Hampton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Gold Member
Contact BTT Driver for Hire Service
Request an estimate
BTT Driver for Hire Service - Atlanta, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Benjamin Talmadge may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About BTT Driver for Hire Service
Hello, I'm Ben T. Talmadge and I offer driver for hire services.
I provide personal driving for travel, cross country or in state and personal household moving.
I will drive your personal, rented or business vehicle up to 15,000 pounds gross vehicle weight (GVW) one-way or round-trip (accompanied or unaccompanied) for business or vacation travel to include family reunions.
I have 14 years of over the road experience and impeccable safety record. My service is provided nationwide to all 48 U.S. states.
For professional driving service, contact me today!
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Numerous local short trips 500 miles or less and 3 or 4 cross country trips.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm detailed and very time accountable, safe and efficient in completing jobs.
I'm also a U.S. military veteran.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I AM AN EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL DRIVER WITH 12 YEARS OVER THE ROAD DRIVING EXPERIENCE TO ALL REGIONS OF THE ENTIRE U.S. 48 STATES. I ALSO HAVE 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN TRIP PLANNING AND EVENTS.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
In the last 12 months I have had a few short trips involving a group van service out of state with one group being amazed at the sightseeing tour I provided at one destination.
My most meaningful accomplishment was being a safe driver & high miles driven nationwide with a recent company for 7 years in a row and driver of the year 2005.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I do an expense estimate breakdown for the entire move from start location to destination. I also do estimates on fuel usage or fuel pre-payment for every drive move to include lodging.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Available to drive standard and automatic vehicles safely and efficiently.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I worked for the number one corporate fleet transportation company based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Inquire in regards to the breakdown of routing and travel layout to include fuel set up.
Inquire with past references in regards to driving experience and safety record.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Local jobs are most common or repeat business, yet cross-country moves with standby time may occur.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I am available for repeat business or referral business after a job and appreciate comments regarding use of service.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
1) What type vehicle do you use?
I drive your vehicle or rented vehicle to any destination, either with you going or having the vehicle shipped. Small van groups up to 7 and larger up to 15. Groups larger than 15 can still be set up for travel utilizing motorcoaches for 42 to 53 passengers.
2) How large of a household move will you do?
I only do household moves that can be done with a maximum truck size up to 26 foot. Larger moves I will assist you in completing.
3) How long does a cross-country move take?
Depending on the type vehicle and destination, yet generally within 72 hours unaccompanied (i.e. atlanta to los angeles). Routing to the great northwest is longer.
4) Are you able to stand by on a move if you drive me to a location out of state round trip?
Yes (additional costs are incurred to stand by)
5) Living in Atlanta, can you drive me from another location?
Yes, I will set up travel to get to your pick up - start location which is included in pricing quote.
6) What routing is best?
Depending on the weather conditions and if any deviations from a direct route must be used (i.e. stopover enroute).
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Safety and quality are my number one priority.
- How did you get started?
I started in an adult social group and begin travel trips to beach, casino and football games in 1992 and then began an over the road driving career in the early 2001.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Time period of move involved and needs of vehicle being moved to a location. Any specific special needs if it is an accompanied drive move and desire to stop over or route deviation to see a particular site.
July 10, 2012
Ben is a very great driver. Some friends of mine planned a casino trip and we made it to the casino very safely. I recommend Ben as a driver anytime. Great driver!- creque
July 13, 2012
To whom this may concern:
I had the opportunity to be a passenger with Mr. Talmage and he was very professional and did a great job on driving over the road. Mr. Talmage ensured that we all were comfortable.
I believe that he will be a valuale asset to your company.
Barbara McClain- McClain
July 11, 2012
Dedicated and conscientious and professional in getting the job satisfactorily done. Leaves a unique memorable lasting impression. A safe driver.- Mottani
July 13, 2012
I have used BTT DRIVING SERVICE several times. He was very professional, courteous and a safe driver. I was able to sleep and enjoy the ride. I will use his services again.-
August 8, 2012
I have use BTT Driving Service several times. He is s very safe driver. I was able sleep and leave the driving to him.- E