Dubay Pressure Washing
Areas of service:Springfield, Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Waterbury, Poughkeepsie, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, West Hartford, Bristol, Meriden, Hamden, Manchester, Chicopee, West Haven, Milford, Stratford, East Hartford, Enfield, Middletown, Wallingford, Westfield, Holyoke, Norwich, Shelton, Amherst, Torrington, Trumbull, Wappingers Falls, Groton, Naugatuck, Southington, Newington, Branford, Cheshire, Windsor, East Haven, Vernon Rockville, West Springfield, Glastonbury, Mahopac, Wethersfield, New Milford, Westport, New London, South Windsor, Carmel, Ridgefield, North Haven, Riverhead, Hopewell Junction, Guilford, Ludlow and Farmington.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Dubay Pressure Washing
Pressure Washing and Painting
Request an estimate
Dubay Pressure Washing - Farmington, CT
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Dubay may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Dubay Pressure Washing
Dubay Pressure Washing offers painting and pressure washing services.
We have been in business for a little over two years, but we have 7 years of experience in the field.
We mainly pressure wash houses, decks, and patios. But we provide several other services such as painting, junk removal and moving.
We service people in need all over the state of Connecticut and some areas just beyond the Connecticut state lines.
We are hard workers and very meticulous with what we do.
All services we offer are very affordable, and we work quickly and efficiently.
We will provide a free estimate for anyone who is interested in our services.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It varies depending on the weather and the size of the projects we get calls for. We have an average 160 projects per year.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: What are the best paints to use?
Q: How long will the job take?
A: It depends on the complexity of the job.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Our pressure washers are Homelite 2600 psi 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer.
As for painting, we use rollers and paint brushes depending on the job.
We provide all our own equipment. The only thing our customers need to provide is an adequate water source or the type of paint or color of paint they want used in the project.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We will offer our services at a further date for a discounted price. This is if a customer is interested in future work and is willing to sign a contract.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The common type of jobs are pressure washing:
- Entire houses
Another common job would be repainting single rooms, as well as entire interiors or exteriors.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in pressure washing and interior or exterior painting.
- How did you get started?
We started working with our father six or seven years ago.
Then, my brother and I decided we wanted to branch out and become business owners, so we started posting ads online.
We had constant work for the past two years and recently decided we wanted to expand even further so we can build our business.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If you are looking to save money, ask about the different and most efficient ways to get the job done.
There is always more than one way to complete the job.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Estimate the total amount of square footage of the job you want completed.
Tell us if there are needs to be scraping for painting and if there is anything that will make the job more difficult for us (ls there furniture? Are there hard-to-reach places?)
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Do you have the right tools to complete the job?
- How much do you charge? Is it by the hour or by the job?
- What is your availability?
- Do you offer any discounts? If so, what sort of discounts?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
My brother and I pressure washed and painted the exterior of a 5000 square foot house which was our biggest job yet.
We finished it completely in 10 days. We worked for 10 hours for 10 straight days. We had to use 20+ foot ladders to reach the peaks of the house, guest house and garage.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
There are many professionals that cut corners on the job in order to save money and time. We are not one of these companies.
We complete every job from start to finish and do not cut corners.
Our reputation is important, and we want to establish repeat customers and satisfy our customers.