DW's Therapeutic Massage!!!
Areas of service:Saint Paul
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact DW's Therapeutic Massage!!!
Quality Massage Services
Request an estimate
DW's Therapeutic Massage!!! - Saint Paul, MN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dauna A. may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About DW's Therapeutic Massage!!!
My name is Dauna and I am a student going to school for Massage Therapy. I am looking for new clients who would enjoy a relaxing Massage.
No erotic behavior allowed and draping is required!!!
I have a new location just opened up in White Bear Lake!!!
Online booking through
My rates are:
$30 for 1 hr or 1.5 hrs for $45 Swedish massage
$40 for 1 hr or 1.5 hrs for $60 Deep tissue massage
$55 for 1 hr or 1.5 hrs for $82 Hot stone massage
$60 for 1 hr or $90 for 1.5 hrs Sports Massage
$65 for a 1 hr massage plus 30 min. Herbal facial or Foot scrub
$80 for 1.5 hr Myofascial Release massage
$55 for 1 hr Energy work massage techniques
$10 for either Paraffin wax hands or foot treatment or both for $20
$20 for only herbal facial or foot scrub services or both for $40
Ask about my package specials!!!
Contact me for all your massage service needs.
Please call me first I don't always check emails right away thank you!!!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I started going to school for vet tech. but decided after I was having a hard time passing certain classes and the requirements to pass vet tech. classes is where you had to get a C or better I decided I needed to switch programs and fell in love with working on clientele doing massages and now I'm an A,B student.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Deep tissue, Swedish massage and hot stone are the most common!!!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Myofascial Release, Hot Stone, Herbal Facials, Foot Scrubs, Paraffin Wax of hands and feet and Sports Massage, Prenatal Massage, Table Thai Massage and Energy Work.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you get draped? which is "YES" its always required
How long have you been working in this field? little over 2 years
Where did you go to school? Globe University
What type of clientele do I as a massage therapist see on a daily basis? varity of clientele
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Location, prices, and what types of services offered
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Ask if there is any deals going on with buying packages of massages!!!
I offer where you buy 5 massages and get the 6th one free, price is based on how long the massages are and what are the regular prices that are being charged per session. For instance if you only receive a 1 hr Swedish massage and you want to buy a package then you would be only paying $150 instead of paying $180.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I have 1 project going on right now and that is to raise enough funds to send my daughter who does archery compitetion to all her up coming tournaments this includes Kentucky for Nationals and Florida for the World Archery tournament!!!
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I'm proud of the fact that I'm fianlly opening up my own location!!!
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I'm still in school with only 2 semesters to go!!!
I do have a massage license to work out of any Woodbury massage business location.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That not all massage therapist do erotic behavior like some people in this world try to portray massage therapist as because of what they heard. A real massage therapist that is licensed or working on getting their license is always professional at their job.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Heat muscle rub medicine
Cool muscle rubs medicine
facial and foot scrubs, creams and ointments
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do I have clients draped? Yes all the time
If a client has to ask whether I make clientele drape or not and its listed on my advertisement then I don't need those types of clientele because you already know the answer to that question...