East Bay Paving & Grading
Areas of service:Oakland, Stockton, Fremont, Hayward, Vallejo, Concord, Berkeley, San Leandro, Vacaville, Antioch, Walnut Creek, Pittsburg, Fairfield, Alameda, Tracy, Union City, Pleasanton, San Pablo, Castro Valley, Danville, Martinez, San Ramon, Suisun City, Pleasant Hill, Dublin, Oakley, Brentwood, San Lorenzo, Benicia, El Sobrante, Emeryville, Lafayette, El Cerrito and Hercules.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact East Bay Paving & Grading
Asphalt Paving & sealcoating
Request an estimate
East Bay Paving & Grading - Antioch, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Drummond may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About East Bay Paving & Grading
East Bay Paving offers parking lot maintenance and striping services.
We have more than 4 decades of experience in the trade.
Our specialization is in all kinds of asphalt paving -- from parking lot repairs to full service site development.
We also do construction of pervious and impervious pavement.
Our services include:
- Crack Filling
- Asphalt Patching
- Driveways and Parking Lots
- Line Striping
- Traffic Marking and Signs
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in:
- Earth Excavation
- Asphalt Paving and Repair
- Hot Rubber
- Seal Coating
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
East Bay Paving Service we understand that our customers want to feel confident that they have hired responsible, responsive and trustworthy contractors to perform any service to their property. Therefore we are dedicated to bringing you the best quality in any service you may need.
We guarantee a quality job done right the first time. Therefore, feel confident that we will do all that we can to make your business experience with us a good one.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask several questions, yet the most important ones are:
- Do you have any references?
- How many men would it take to get my job done? And how many hours?
- How long have you been in business?
- How long do you expect it to last?
April 26, 2012
Tony did a great job paving my 800' long driveway. I highly recommend this nice family business.- hernry Angelo
April 26, 2012
I was looking for a company to repave our asphalt driveway and had Dave bid on it. He followed up and was very polite. I had three other bids and Dave beat them all. His son Tony brought a crew in during the spring and did a very professional job. In the fall he stopped back and offered to seal the driveway with a petroleum based sealer. I accepted and the driveway not only is now sound but protected for 4 to 5 years. All the work was done to my satisfaction. Dave is willing to negotiate to earn your business.- cruz