Eastern Healing Arts
Areas of service:Philadelphia, Trenton, Wilmington, Toms River, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Levittown, Lakewood, Dover, Vineland, New Castle, Bensalem, Morrisville, Freehold, Clementon, Bridgeton, Sicklerville, Jackson, Atlantic City, Englishtown, Mount Laurel, Marlton, Southampton, Blackwood, Chester, Upper Darby, Howell, Media, Mount Holly, Sewell, Havertown, Absecon, Millville, Willingboro, Woodbury, Williamstown, Langhorne, Neptune, Glenside, Drexel Hill, Burlington, Egg Harbor Township, Lansdowne, Voorhees, Lawrence Township, Marcus Hook, Medford, Riverside, Point Pleasant Beach, Hightstown, Feasterville Trevose, Vincentown, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Merchantville, Hammonton, Bristol, Mays Landing, Belmar, Bryn Mawr, Darby, Browns Mills, Aston, Manahawkin, Huntingdon Valley, Broomall, Glassboro, Tuckerton and Pleasantville.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Eastern Healing Arts
Certified Male Massage Therapist
Request an estimate
Eastern Healing Arts - Pleasantville, NJ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tami Lee Willis Jr. may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Eastern Healing Arts
Eastern Healing Arts provides massage therapy services. I do Swedish, deep tissue, therapeutic and sports massage.
I do travel, but if the address is more than 10 miles from me, add an additional $10 per 10 miles I travel. I am very good at what I do and I aim to please my customers.
Please contact me to set an appointment.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
that I'm available and I am the best around
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm very professional, punctual, charismatic and outgoing
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use a Biotone product labeled, Dual Purpose Massage Cream
- How many projects do you average in a year?
about 120 per year
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A customer should ask if the Practitioner has an office or if he/she does home visits.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I'm proud of all of my massage jobs. I aim to please
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To get a massage when it can be afforded. I can also offer them stretches and nutrition techniques to help them along the way
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Massage Therapy..Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massage & Therapeutic Massage
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Certified Massage Therapist, Certified Forklift Operator, certified A+ and MCA PC Tech
- How did you get started?
I got started by attending an accredited Massage Therapy school
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Swedish Massage and Deep Tissue massage are the most common massage modalities to get
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I make sure the customers are rehydrated, and hopefully book them for their next appointment.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The address and phone number of the practitioner, and what modalities he/she offers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Are they draped or undraped, is there anyone else in the room, how comfortable am I going to feel around the practitioner..etc..and the answer is, I offer a professional massage, and you will feel very comfortable and feel a sense of well being when I am through