Eco Pro Services
Areas of service:Boise, Meridian and Garden City
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Eco Pro Services
Safe and Effective Eco-Friendly Pest Control
Request an estimate
Eco Pro Services - Garden City, ID
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Eco Pro Services may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Eco Pro Services
With experience dating back into the 1980's, we know what it takes to protect your home or business from unwanted invaders. We provide services to Boise, Eagle, Garden City, Hidden Springs and Meridian Idaho, using advanced botanical and inorganic products to eliminate ants, earwigs, spiders, boxelder bugs, elm seed bugs, wasps, hornets and mice. Licensed and insured for your protection.
Your service will be performed by the company owner, so there won't be a different person servicing your home or business each time.
Our Service Guarantee: If the bugs come back after we treat, we'll come back and do a re-treatment service at no additional cost to you.
Give us a call for a FREE no obligation estimate.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
No-cost follow-up within 30 days if needed
Consulting on steps they can take to control pest problems
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
How big is your home? (square feet)
What kind of pests are you having problems with?
Do any members of your family have special health issues?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Residential pest control
- Commercial pest control
- Real estate pest inspections
- Spider control
- Termite control
- Earwig control
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Copesan training in School IPM and Bed Bug Management
NPMA training in Bed Bug Management
State licensed in Structural Pest Control (termites)
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have they been in business?
Are they licensed?
Do they guarantee their services?
What are their service prices?
Are there any additional costs?