Areas of service:Fairfax, Manassas, Centreville, Burke, Chantilly and Dumfries
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact EcoStar Remodeling
Window Contractor, Siding Contractor, Door Contractor, Roofing Contractor
Request an estimate
EcoStar Remodeling - Manassas, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that John Hanrahan may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About EcoStar Remodeling
We sell and install replacement windows, vinyl, and fiber-cement siding, roofing, doors, and attic insulation. I have been in the remodeling industry for nearly 30 years. I know what it takes to make my customers experience with us a very positive one. We service all of Northern Virginia.
We offer a wide range of products to suit every style and budget. We provide professional installation by certified installers. We excel at providing very meticulous details in our work.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Approximately 100 per year. We install a great deal of windows and doors but we also install quite a few roofs and siding.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
"How much is it going to cost". The answer is never simple. It all depends on what the customer wants done and what materials they choose. Typically, a consume will get exactly what they pay for.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Replacement Windows, Entry Doors, Siding, Roofing.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Window and Entry Door replacements are the most common, followed by roofing and siding.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Don't buy cheap products. Cheap products will only fall apart and will have to be replaced.
- How did you get started?
Spent nearly thirty years in the remodeling industry and finally decided to start EcoStar Remodeling to offer consumers very high-quality products and affordable prices.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Depends on the product the consumer is interested in.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We work very hard to satisfy our customers. We scrutinize evry aspect of your project for efficiency and to eliminate costly and inconvenient callbacks.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Try and have some idea of what you want done and a realistic budget necessary to accomplish it. Too often customers spend many hours of theirs and our time, only to discover the project is more costly than they thought.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Sunrise, Softlite and Simonton Vinyl Windows. Pella, Anderson, Kolbe and Marvin Wood and Fiberglass Windows.
Certainteed, James Hardie, Crane, Owen Corning, and Alside Siding.
Certainteed, GAF, and Owens Corning Roofing.
Provia and Pella Doors.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
EPA Certified for Lead Paint Containment.
A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau.
2011 and 2012 Angie's List Super Service Award.
Class A Virginia Licensed contractor.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Five-year labor warranties and factory-certified service.