Edward J. Carr Heating and Air Conditioning
Areas of service:Philadelphia, Norristown, Levittown, Bensalem, Morrisville, Lansdale, Doylestown, Southampton, Chester, Upper Darby, Warminster, Media, Havertown, Phoenixville, Langhorne, Glenside, Drexel Hill, Quakertown, Wayne, Collegeville, Ambler, Lansdowne, Newtown, Feasterville Trevose, North Wales, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Malvern, Bristol, King Of Prussia, Bryn Mawr, Royersford, Darby, Perkasie, Aston, Hatboro, Huntingdon Valley and Broomall.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Edward J. Carr Heating and Air Conditioning
Heating and Air Conditioning
Request an estimate
Edward J. Carr Heating and Air Conditioning - Langhorne, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Edward Carr may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Edward J. Carr Heating and Air Conditioning
Edward J. Carr Heating and Air Conditioning offers services in the area of New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
We assure you of a service that's dependable, offered in honest prices. We also guarantee quality work that's sure to meet or exceed your expectations.
We offer sales, service and installation of all heating and air conditioning brands.
Our company will strive to give you and your family maximum comfort at your home.
Contact us today for all of your heating and cooling needs.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
We install, sell and service ALL brands of hvac equip.
The brand that we sell the most of is nordyne. Nordyne makes frigidair and gibson.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
we are dedicated to making the customer happy. are goal is to save you money and offer you a quality service
- How many projects do you average in a year?
i take on as many projects as i can. it differs from year to year. it depends on the size of the job, travel distance and a number of other things. we are extremely motavated and all project are finished on time!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
do some research on what equip. you think is best for you. have an idea of how eff. you would like your equip. to be. is saving energy important to you? is enviro. friendly equip. important to you?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
the most common jobs are no heat or ac service calls. we will try everything in our power in order to get your heat or ac back up and running. alot of companies are quick to replace equip. that still has life in it
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in all aspects of heating and cooling.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
how much exp. do you have?
are you epa certified?
Will you get the job done on time?
will you get the job done for the price we agreed on?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
for anyone who thinks this job is easy go sit up in your attic for an hour on a 90 degree day and tell me how you feel. leave it to the professionals!!!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
after install of new heat or ac system you will receive a free summer/winter tune up.
we also offer an extended service agreement that will give our customers 15% off any future service
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
customers wanna know prices. we understand that. we we give a quote we guarantee that it is a fair price and that we will not go over budget
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
i am e.p.a. universal certified.
also certified for install of:
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
my proudest project of the last year has to be operation warm christmas. we donated a new heating system and installed it for free. this was done for a low income family who was without heat and could not afford to replace their heater
- How did you get started?
i started working for my fathers hvac company when i was only 12 years old and ive been doing it ever since
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
to customers looking to save money i highly recommend nordyne products. they offer a ten year warranty and their equip. is very affordable.