Einstein Plumbing USA
Areas of service:Chicago, Des Plaines, Cicero, Evanston, Berwyn, Skokie, Mount Prospect, Oak Park, Lombard, Glenview, Elmhurst, Melrose Park, Elmwood Park, Northbrook, Addison, Park Ridge, Hinsdale, Elk Grove Village, La Grange, Niles, Villa Park, Wilmette, Maywood, Harwood Heights, Bensenville, Morton Grove and Bellwood.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Einstein Plumbing USA
The Smart Plumbing Choice
Request an estimate
Einstein Plumbing USA - Chicago, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nick Jancovic may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Einstein Plumbing USA
Einstein Plumbing is a locally owned and operated business. My name is Nick, and I am the owner who does all work, unless you have a large job and a tight time schedule where I have multiple other licensed plumbers on call to help me when needed.
Since we are a small one-man shop, it allows me to keep the rates lower than most. Although I will admit I'm sure you could shop around and find cheaper, I pride myself on great, guaranteed service satisfaction, my punctuality and ability to take on the toughest jobs.
We specialize in full home Re-piping, kitchen and bath remodels to installation and service calls.
There is no job too big or small.
Make the smart plumbing choice. Contact us!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
• Kitchen and Bath Remodel
• 24/7 Emergency Repairs
• Water Heaters
• Water Softeners
• Brine Tanks
• Water Lines
• Sump Pump/ Bakup Pump
• High Water Alarm
• Sump Pits
• Sewage Pumps
• Drain Cleaning
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I started in the trades originally planning to start my own company 7 years ago. When I finally finished my 5-year plumbing apprenticeship and got a couple more years under my belt, I finally got to open my shop, and there is nothing I would rather be doing.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Know what it is you're seeking from your plumber. Also get estimates from other plumbers and make sure to ask for credentials and references. Most plumbers can make themselves and their work sound great, but when they actually do the work, it is hacked together and doesn't work properly.
Choose the right plumber the first time.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1) Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
2) Do you have references?
3) Do you gaurentee customer satisfaction?
4) How long have you been in your trade?
5) Why should I hire you over the other guy?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Chicago Plumbers License
Chicago Plumber Contractor License
Chicago General Contractor License
Illinois Plumbers 055 contractors license
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I helped a general contractor (Halihan Construction) with a job in the town of Geneva. He took a small single-family 1 1/2 bathroom and put a huge addition on it, making it 4 1/2 bathrooms.
I completely eliminated the old water and DWV system and installed a new system for the entire new home. It was quite the task when the new house was built literally around the old one and making the system work and still maintain proper Illinois code.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That all plumbers in the country have to be legally be licensed by their own state to do plumbing work. "Handymen" technically have no right to be touching plumbing, and if they were caught, they could be fined, and you could be fined for hiring them.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
1) Guarantee all work for one year
2) Provide detailed invoices for work performed
3) Provide follow-up emails
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Kitchen and Bath remodels
Replacing old galvanized piping systems with copper
Replacing old cast iron with PVC
New construction (plumbing portion)
Additions (plumbing portion)
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Don't focus too much on the cost. You can always find things for cheaper. If you own a nice car, you're not going to take it to the cheapest shop around to fix it. You'r going to get it worked on by someone whom you know will do a good job and not mess something else up. Well, if you would do that with your car, then you better do that with your home that costs way more and holds more value.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do you work by the hour?
How much do you charge by the hour?
Do you have up front rates?
Depends on the job you need
Do you guarantee your work?
Do you have references?
Do you do commercial work?
Do you do service work?
Do you do new construction?
Do you do rehab/ remodeling work?
Are you bonded?
Are you insured?
Are you licensed?
- How did you get started?
I was in the Chicago plumbers union for 6 years before I decided to go out on my own and start Einstein Plumbing USA. If you don't know the Chicago plumbers union, then you don't know that we have the most intense plumbing training in the whole country with 5 years of schooling and on-the-job training before becoming a licensed plumber. The code enforcement that we deal with is the strictest in the entire country.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average roughly 10 bathroom remodels and 5 kitchen remodels a year. Then I also do hundreds of service calls a year and about 5 entire home plumbing system installs a year.