EL Concierge Service
Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Athens, Gainesville, Roswell, Lithonia, Duluth, Douglasville, Cumming, Jonesboro, Acworth, Rome, Woodstock, Conyers, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Newnan, Griffin, Riverdale, Lilburn, Covington, Carrollton, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Buford, Powder Springs, Dallas, Cartersville, Mcdonough, Canton, Snellville, Austell, Suwanee, Loganville, Peachtree City, Tucker, Chatsworth, Forest Park, Calhoun, Monroe, Ellenwood, Mableton, Winder, Clarkston, Morrow, Cedartown, Flowery Branch, Hampton and Ellijay.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact EL Concierge Service
Personal Driver and Errand-Runner
Request an estimate
EL Concierge Service - Atlanta, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that EL Li may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About EL Concierge Service
EL Concierge Service is a reliable, dependable and insured company, providing service for those with and without cars and licenses.
We'll take you wherever you need to go! We offer great rates and we are friendly and always on-time.
We guarantee the following:
- Clean and reliable cars
- SUVs and luxury sports
- All vehicles are sign-free for your privacy
We provide services for different functions like:
- Company groups
- Out-of-town trips
- Sporting events
- Church functions and more
We can also take care of those errands or shopping, whatever you may need.
We cover Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta and surrounding areas.
Contact us today!
Contact us now!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We have a very professional and friendly staff.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Discounted rates on the next service
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, we still provide service for other areas as well
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Taking a customer to see her grandson to Columbus, when she had no other way. I worked with her on the price and she was very happy to see her grandson whom she hadn't seen in 2 years.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- Do you accept checks
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?