Areas of service:Salinas
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Massage, Facial, Body Treatments
Request an estimate
Elements - Salinas, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeannine Haworth may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
My name is Jeannine Haworth and I am a Certified Massage Therapist and Esthetician specalizing in deep tissue, soft tissue relese, swedish, pre natal and aromatherapy.
As an Esthetician, I do full body waxing, facials and body wraps. I use two product lines Dermalogica and for my clients that prefer a vegan product line, I use Arbonne. I offer 1/2 hr, 1hr, and 1.5hr treatments.
Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
Dermalogica and Arbonne are my primary lines for facials. I use Soothing Touch as my massage cream, and I use Barens and cerapil in all my waxing servises.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Ask if they have any specials.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long have you been doing this?
Massage 8years, 1 year as esthetician
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
California state certified Massage Therapist
California state licensed Etheticican
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Where did you receve your training?
- How did you get started?
I became a massage tharapist in 2004 because I wanted a career where I could help releve people's pain. In 2011, I became an esthetiticain so I could help people with their skin problems.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Massage is good for all kinds of elements, including but not limited to muscle spasms, circulation, inmunity boost, relaxation, oncology, etc.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Deep tissue, soft tissue release, swedish, prenatal, facial, waxing and body wraps.