Elite Pro Organizers
Areas of service:Boston, Cambridge, Brockton, Lynn, Quincy, Somerville, Framingham, Waltham, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Peabody, Revere, Brighton, Arlington, Salem, Beverly, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Chelsea, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Andover, Randolph, Lexington, Gloucester, Billerica, Norwood, Tewksbury, Hyde Park, Mattapan, North Andover, Stoughton, Melrose, Saugus, Milton, Chelmsford, Danvers, Marshfield, Wakefield, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, Dedham, Burlington, Stoneham, Allston, Wilmington, Winchester, Canton, Marblehead and Winthrop.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Elite Pro Organizers
Quality Office and Home Organizing
Request an estimate
Elite Pro Organizers - Winthrop, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Cheryl McSharry may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Elite Pro Organizers
Elite Pro Organizers is quality professional organizing service based in Winthrop, Massachusetts.We service all of Boston\surrounding area's North & South, Metro West
Our office and home organizing services include:
- Kids room
- Craft rooms
- Laundry rooms
- Home office
- Professional offices
We try to recycle everything we can.
We will locate donations centers in your area for you as well.
Contact us for all your professional organizing needs.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a wife and a mom and a working mom at that, meaning I understand how people can get so un- organized that they become over whelmed.And they really dont know how to get back.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with many different brands or products, most times there isn't a need to use anything in my line of work.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Have you done this before?
What are your rates?
Do you recycle?
How long will it take?
Are you part of the NAPO?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
I am always asked, What is the worst I have seen! Everyone seems to feel that there situations is so bad I may run out or they are embarrassed .Everyone's need's are different am not there to JUDGE you I am there to help YOU. And by calling me you have taken the first steps to helping yourself and I applaud you for doing so.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend my customers to stay organized, because if you can see what you have, you don't need to repurchase any items you might already have, but just can't find. Being unorganized costs people money in time as well.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
As I already stated, Time is money and if your wasting your time always searching for things , then your wasting your money. For the little bit of time and money that it cost to get organized. It will pay you back most cases a very short time.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Really there isn't anything you need to do before you give us a call. Except make some time available so we can meet and discuss your needs.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I think on average I have done maybe 2 a week in my busy time and one every other week in my slow times. Which is usually the winter months.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am proud of all my work .I love my job! I have organized a professional office for a small business and also a few home offices .Also I have done some closets.
- How did you get started?
I have always been an organizer .I remember organizing when I was just a small child. Always after my brothers to put there things in there proper places.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Office and Home organizing,Kitchen,Bath,Basements,Attic,Garage,Closets, Kids room,Craft Rooms ,Laundry Rooms,Home office, Professional Offices.We try to recycle everything we can.We will locate donations centers in your area for you as well.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
I would say the most common jobs are the business office and home office. It seems when we get busy, these are the places that get unorganized, and we don't make time to reorganize them. Home closets are another common job.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We can provide a follow-up service to our clients if need be. We also give discounts to all repeat clients.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have Affiliations with the NAPO and also the Boston chapter of The NAPO.The NAPO is short for the National Association Of Professional Organizers