Elizabeth Austin's General Contracting
Areas of service:Roanoke, Lynchburg, Salem, Staunton, Waynesboro and Glasgow
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Elizabeth Austin's General Contracting
Request an estimate
Elizabeth Austin's General Contracting - Glasgow, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Louis Fisher may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Elizabeth Austin's General Contracting
Elizabeth Austin's General Contracting offers a wide range of services at a cheap rate and even cheaper for the elderly, which is who I prefer to deal with.
They deserve the best for cheap and that's what my business is all about.
- Pressure washing
- Interior and exterior painting (houses, rooms, sheds, patios, etc.)
- Landscaping (with an organic touch)
- Mowing and weed-eating
- Tree removal and trimming
- Yard cleanup (junk removal)
- help when you move out of your home
I have trusted employees; all of which are my family members. I have a professional painters with 20 plus years of experience and I also have men with 15 plus year experience in tree removal and directional drops.
Some jobs have involved the use of rental equipment ranging from bucket trucks to excavators. We have the confidence and know how to get the job done right the first time.
I really specialize in the removal of trees knocked down by weather etc. We can make it like it never happened.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Can you be trusted?
Do you have references?
Do you have clients willing to vouch for your work quality?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
It depends on the job, but all require excellent clean up. I'm kind of OCD when it comes to keeping my work areas clean and I like to leave a job how I found it or better. So for example if I were to remove a tree from your yard I collect as much debris as possible by hand and load on the trucks. What is left behind I will then mow and if ruts of patches of grass begin to show I will take care of that as well.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Tree removal and painting