Elvin's Picture Restorations
Areas of service:Cleveland, Lorain, Elyria, Lakewood, Medina, Strongsville, Sandusky, Brunswick, North Olmsted, Westlake, North Royalton, Maple Heights, Norwalk, North Ridgeville, Brook Park, Rocky River, Amherst and Independence.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Elvin's Picture Restorations
Interior Painter, Artist and Technician
Request an estimate
Elvin's Picture Restorations - Lorain, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Elvin Jackson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Elvin's Picture Restorations
Elvin's Picture Restorations is an interior painter and graphic artist since 1995.
We are providing services to Lorain, Cuyahoga, and Summit Counties in Ohio.
We do unique interior restoration of walls, and a sparkling finish product -- Mr. Clean style.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs would be the flat off-white paint, with either the semi-gloss or gloss trim. I recommend the matt paint in that I think it looks better.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
They may not know that I am a perfectionist. They may not know that performance is based upon customer satisfaction.
- How did you get started?
Started as a services and systems technician. The multimedia came as an advent of technology; and my natural gift for art kicked in.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am certified to work with lead paint.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in
- Interior painting
- Graphic art
- Cable TV installation, repair and consultation
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Customers typically ask how long will it take. And I'm accurate to a close facsimile.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
An invoice stipulating that all workmanship is guaranteed from defects in labor; and that the initial agreement will not change without notice and consent.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I just recommend that the customer purchase a good paint. There are numerous brands of good paint.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I recommend the customer to have a reasonable idea of the size of the areas to paint and a budget amount.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A customer should ask:
1. How much experience do you have?
2. Do you guarantee your work?
3. Does quality factor into your work?