Energy Ambassadors LLC
Areas of service:Gaithersburg, Rockville, Frederick, Columbia, Germantown, Ellicott City, Westminster, Owings Mills, Sykesville, Montgomery Village, Windsor Mill, Reisterstown, Randallstown, Mount Airy and Olney.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Energy Ambassadors LLC
Tree and Construction Services
Request an estimate
Energy Ambassadors LLC - Mount Airy, MD
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Bonnie Burdette may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Energy Ambassadors LLC
Energy Ambassadors LLC is a company that operates in the Halifax Regional Municipality. We are offering quality services at very reasonable prices.
Let us handle all of your unwanted clutter and arboricultural needs. We offer a wide variety of services ranging from tree trimming to small construction jobs.
We handle all types of clean up jobs from small to large. There is nothing we can't get rid of for you.
Feel free to contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
stihl chainsaw/blower/weedeater pollon chainsaw craftsman skill black n decker kawasaki ford johndeer new holland case
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
what it is that you desire to have done. what your budget is when do you want to start and how long you are thinking it will take to get the job completed
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
when will you be able to start i schedule at customers convience and my first available time how long will it take to complete job i tell customer the time that i am estimating the job to take we always allow for weather and other complications that may arise
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
that it is not just cut and dry there are many asspects to tree removal and general landscaping things have a place and if you put them in wrong place now and have to redue later or destroy later that can be a big waste and big mess also if you are taking a tree down and the wind changes it could mean the loss of someones house car or life
- What types of jobs are the most common?
tree/stump removal tree replacement bush removal replacement leveling of ground plant plants grass/sod fence and deck repair
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
cerified to use pestasides mhic licsene
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
are u licensed and insured
- How many projects do you average in a year?
20 to 30
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
some off the planting we do comes with a warranty. I will always be available to customers questions or to give sound advice on a situation that they may information on.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
my crew and myself are all professional polite and a do the best job that can be done attitude. we love what we do and our heart is presant in all the jobs we do
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
a property we were ask to clear dead/broken and any other tree the customer desired. this is a 5/6 acre lot with house barn and about 4 other structures. there may be 1 1/2 acre that is void of trees. at the time we started we were estimated to remove over 40 trees. 25% were trees that need to be climbed at same time the were dead for couple of years some had to be done with a lift some were basic throws. 2 other storm came while we were working the job brought down or destroyed 10 other tree we actually stayed on schedule got the extra work done as well customer happy we are so happy to be done with that as well.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
landscape maintance design tree removal replace small costruction
- How did you get started?
was a dream of mine since i can remember. went to school for management to better operate my business. put in lots of hour in the working for other people profecting the operation. alot of blood sweet and tears but well worth it.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
depends on yhe results the customers want or need doing the right thing the first time is critical for money conservation. check out your contractors there are many to choose from be careful for fakes