Eric's Quality Carpentry
Areas of service:Baltimore, Washington, Alexandria, Silver Spring, Arlington, Woodbridge, Hyattsville, Fairfax, Gaithersburg, Fredericksburg, Manassas, Rockville, Falls Church, Springfield, Charlottesville, Frederick, Columbia, Laurel, Annapolis, Bowie, Hagerstown, Johnstown, Glen Burnie, Bethesda, Herndon, Germantown, Upper Marlboro, Ellicott City, Sterling, Waldorf, Centreville, Vienna, Winchester, Stafford, Reston, Harrisonburg, Annandale, Westminster, Catonsville, Fort Washington, Gwynn Oak, Chambersburg, Mc Lean, Potomac, Cumberland, Hanover, Martinsburg, Burke, Capitol Heights, Owings Mills, Temple Hills, District Heights, Towson, Lanham, Leesburg, Uniontown, Sykesville, Lutherville Timonium, Staunton, Halethorpe, Ashburn, Clinton, Montgomery Village, Windsor Mill, Pikesville, Brooklyn, College Park, Waynesboro, Reisterstown, Severn, Suitland, Randallstown, Chevy Chase, Oxon Hill, Front Royal, Mount Airy, Gettysburg, Waynesboro, Spotsylvania, Severna Park, Crofton, Takoma Park, Olney, Warrenton, Chantilly, Cockeysville, Shippensburg, Beltsville, Connellsville, Dumfries, Culpeper, Greenbelt and Odenton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Eric's Quality Carpentry
Quality Carpentry Services
Request an estimate
Eric's Quality Carpentry - Winchester, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Eric Short may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Eric's Quality Carpentry
Give your home a new look! Eric's Quality Carpentry will do:
We specialize in custom stair rail such as:
- Wood/metal balusters
- Over the post
- Post to post
We can give free quotes using the pictures of what you have now (your existing stairs/rails).
We also have parts available and can recommend parts, order, and pick up if you would like.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- A customer should ask if this is my only trade. This is a specialty trade; therefore, I believe it is very important for a customer to understand that this is all I do. Meaning, not just any carpenter can do quality, beautiful stairs and railings.
- It is also important to ask the years of experience.
- A customer should ask for solid references.
- A customer should ask to see pictures of completed projects.
A customer should ask for proof of license and insurance.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in handrail and stair installation. I install all types of wooden rail systems. I also install metal balusters, but the rail itself is always wood. I do new construction and remodels. I also do thread and riser replacements. I can supply all parts for any job, any species of wood.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
My work is guaranteed. If any problem should arise due to my workmanship, I would be prompt to correct it at my expense. If someone else damaged my work, I would make it a priority to fix it promptly for a reasonable service charge. There is not much to follow up on with my particular trade other than that. After the install is complete, it is up to the customer or contractor to hire a painter to stain or paint the finished rail system.