Evans Computer Solution
Los Banos, CA
Areas of service:Hollister, Los Banos and Atwater
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Evans Computer Solution
Prepareing You For What's Ahead
Request an estimate
Evans Computer Solution - Los Banos, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Pride Evans may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Evans Computer Solution
Hello, Im Pride Evans and welcome to Evans Computer Solutions. We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service experience possible.
We are a relatively small business but that doesn't mean we think small. Our goal is to become one of the largest computer distribution and computer services today.
For more information, please contact Evans Computer Solution.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If you're looking to save money, while getting your computer working 100% Use Evans Computer Solution
- How did you get started?
My passion has always been to help other people with their computer problems, and if i can share my knowledge with other people, and prevent them from obtaining viruses, then I'm happy.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you Know What The Problem Is.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I like to make customers laugh.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
45 successful Motherboard Transfers.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Make, and Model, The year. Serial Numbers How frequent you use your machine. and how many users use the computer.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Dell, IBM, Apple Any kind of machine really, I am a very open minded person.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That I'm happy to answer any question, and or comment they might have.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
User Support Analysis Certification, Computer Service Tech Certification, A+ Certification.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long have I been a Computer expert, I tell them ( Don't worry you're in good hands. )
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Computer Skills and Languages: nn* XHTMLn* HTMLn* CSS, C+n* C++n* Java nnOperating Systems: nn* Windows NT/2000/XP/Vistan* UNIX, Linuxn* Red Hat Linuxn* Apache
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Tips and tricks on computer virus prevention.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
My Average not including my personal computers, is about 45