Exact Property Management
Areas of service:Stockton
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Exact Property Management
Property Management Experts
Request an estimate
Exact Property Management - Stockton, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Whitlock may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Exact Property Management
Exact Property Management will take the stress out of managing your property. With our very affordable services, here’s what you can expect:
- No chasing your tenants for rent
- No late night phone calls for repairs
- Background checks on all applicants
- Tenant waiting lists
- Local tenant and owner laws observed
- Tax ready owner statements
- Online owner porthole
- Competitive maintenance pricing
- Local property monitoring
- Legal notices served
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
NO chasing your tenants for rent
NO late night phone calls for repairs
Background checks on all applicants
Tenant waiting lists
Local tenant and Owner laws observed
Tax ready owner statements
Online owner porthole
Competitive maintenance pricing
Local property monitoring
Legal notices served
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in property management and commercial sales. We truly believe in quality of service and hands on management. We have been managing and selling REO assets for several major institutions (references available) since 2006. We have a highly trained reliable team of staff, who are ready to address your needs, and exceed your expectations.
We perform all the standard REO tasks such as; verifying occupancy in the first 24 hours, negotiating relocation programs, accurate BPO’s, managing contractors and tasks assigned.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The client should always ask how much the monthly managemet fees are and if there is any other additional fees. Some companies have tons of hidden or inflated junk fees.