Excite PC, LLC
Areas of service:Milwaukee, Waukesha, Brookfield, New Berlin, Menomonee Falls, Franklin, Oconomowoc, Muskego and Pewaukee
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Excite PC, LLC
Computer Repair Services
Request an estimate
Excite PC, LLC - Waukesha, WI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Stephen Burke may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Excite PC, LLC
Excite PC is a family owned and operated business right here in Waukesha. At our core is our eagerness to make your computer experience as easy and problem-free as possible.
Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best and come with a personal touch. With our ability to solve most issues remotely, we can get you back up and running fast.
We offer fast, friendly, reliable service and an honest reputation. You don't pay unless we fix it!
We also have fixed flat rates (we do not charge by the hour so you'll always know what you are being charged for).
Not to mention, we are, on average, 30% - 35% cheaper than the competition, which translates into an average savings of $50 - $70 per service call.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am most proud of WE-energies Windows 7 migration.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do I have a virus?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
They should have just a couple of notes about the problem so when we discuss the issue, we don't forget to touch on everything.
- How did you get started?
I started work in the corporate IT field performing large Windows migrations.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much experience does the technician have?
- What brands or products do you work with?
Almost all platforms are supported.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average 5-7 projects in a year.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in computer service and repair.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide 30 days of support.