Areas of service:Saginaw, Bay City, Midland and Pinconning
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Experienced Handyman
Request an estimate
Experienced Handyman - Pinconning, MI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Herman Kincaid may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Experienced Handyman
My name is Herman. I have been in this field for 27 years now doing all kinds of work. Everything from painting to building a house, I have been at this since 1985. I provide service in the tri-city areas in Michigan.
I provide excellent work ethics on all jobs and take pride in everything I do for every customer that I work for. Contact me for your handyman solutions!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I did a bathroom for a lady that was beuitiful it really took all my skills for that one turned out wonderfull
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I will stand behind all work. I offer warranty and workmanship. If there are any questions, please ask.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
If they have references of people or work performed and if I could get a bid on the job that will take place
- How many projects do you average in a year?
on a average about 12 to 25 jobs a year depending on the job and how long they go for most are short though.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with Lows Homedepoten Manyards and if the home owner has there own preferance on material we can use it instead.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Building Homes
- Tile Work
- Lawn Care
- Building Decks
- How did you get started?
With my father& uncle in the feild doing plumbing jobs in the summers off school,then from their I enjoyed doing things in the trades.