Exterior Restorations, LLC
Areas of service:Saint Michaels
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Exterior Restorations, LLC
Property Maintenance Services
Request an estimate
Exterior Restorations, LLC - Saint Michaels, MD
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ryan Stacey may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Exterior Restorations, LLC
Exterior Restorations, LLC is a local small business specializing in property maintenance and lawn care. We go the extra mile to make the customer number one and happy with all our work.
We primarily service Talbot County, MD but would consider work in surrounding counties.
Just contact us and ask!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Is the business licensed with a federal tax ID number?
- How many years have they been working in the trade?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Not all business are just in it for the money. Some people care about the customers and their needs.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Every year is different as far as different projects. However I maintain multiple properties on a weekly basis. I love my job and making properties look beautiful is very rewarding.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I recommend the customer has the work they want performed and the budget they have to complete the job readily available for the contractor so everything goes smoothly from the beginning.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with multiple brands, depending on the job and the customers budget. Sometimes you can get a cheaper product that will still leave a nice finished result for less money.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Continue to assist the customer with his / her needs. Maintain the property to the highest level while charging a fair and reasonable price that is suitable for everyone.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I was once an Emergency Medical Technician and worked full time in Queen Annes county as an emergency responder.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The project I am most proud of is a 50 acre estate that I currently maintain on a weekly basis. The estate requires a lot of attention to detail and I'm happy to say the place always looks amazing and the customer is happy.
- How did you get started?
I started my own business because I was fed up with working for companies that only cared about the money and not about the customer.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs are grass cutting, mulching, trimming, weed control and yard clean up's.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Hire a small business that's local to your area. They care more about the customer and the the budget in my opinion.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in lawn care and property maintenance. We specialize in care-taking and all aspects of property maintenance.