Extreme computers & AV
Areas of service:Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, Raeford, Hope Mills, Fuquay Varina, Dunn and Spring Lake
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Extreme computers & AV
Audio Visual & Computer Service
Request an estimate
Extreme computers & AV - Fayetteville, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Thomas Strickland may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Extreme computers & AV
Our business is not just limited to computer repair and home theater installations. We also do home automation, network systems, telephone systems, satellite installation, and much more!
Our rates are reasonable, and we do free in-home quotes. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The main question to ask is: Does this person know what he's doing?
Secondly: Is he gonna leave everything sloppy?
Thirdly: Is he certified to do any of the work that you're requesting?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are CEDIA certified. We do quality work!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Computer repair
- Audio visual installation
- Network repair and installation
- Telephone repair and installation
- Satellite installation for DirecTV and Dish Network
- Security camera installation
- Home automation
- And much more
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer 30 day installation warranty. This means any services provided within 30 days will be repaired at no additional cost, suppose there will be malfunctions. We offer discounted rates to returning customers too!