EZ Computer Services
Areas of service:Washington, Alexandria, Silver Spring, Arlington, Woodbridge, Hyattsville, Fairfax, Gaithersburg, Manassas, Rockville, Falls Church, Springfield, Columbia, Laurel, Annapolis, Bowie, Glen Burnie, Bethesda, Herndon, Germantown, Upper Marlboro, Ellicott City, Sterling, Waldorf, Centreville, Vienna, Pasadena, Reston, Annandale, Catonsville, Fort Washington, Gwynn Oak, Mc Lean, Potomac, Burke, Capitol Heights, Temple Hills, District Heights, Lanham, Sykesville, Halethorpe, Ashburn, Clinton, Montgomery Village, Windsor Mill, Brooklyn, College Park, Severn, Suitland, Chevy Chase, Oxon Hill, Mount Airy, Severna Park, Crofton, Takoma Park, Olney, Chantilly, Beltsville, Dumfries, Greenbelt, Arnold and Odenton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact EZ Computer Services
Request an estimate
EZ Computer Services - Washington, DC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Malcom Chitsa may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About EZ Computer Services
At EZ Computer Services, we can repair all computer problems and more!
- Onsite computer repairs and upgrades
- Software and hardware
- Memory upgrades
- Printer, scanner and camera installation and configuration
- Operating system installation and upgrades
- Automated back-up systems
- Virus protection, firewall protection and spyware removal
- Virus removal and repair
- Spyware removal, prevention and education
- Firewall configurations
- Privacy and security analysis
- Disaster recovery and prevention
- Home and office network installation and repair
- Wired and wireless networks
- File and printer sharing
- Emergency data recovery
- Data backup
- Failed hard drive recovery
- Missing data recovery
- System file errors
- Quick and cost effect solutions for virus/spyware issues
- Security patch updates
- Antivirus cross checks
- Email and internet
- MS Office
- Premium system hardware
- PCs and notebooks
- Software migration
Services are provided in the Washington DC area (MD/VA/DC).
What's unique about our company is that we can come to your place! We are proactive and we make sure to get the job done promptly!
We can provide you with the service you need, just ask! Contact us now.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Computer engineering
- Mobile repair
- Hardware and software
- Everything technical
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What services they need for their device or computer.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We make sure our customers are satisfied. If a problem happens after the repair, and if it is our fault, we will fix it with no additional charges.
We offer free remote connection to fix minor issues that may occur after the repair.