Areas of service:Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria and Sun City
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact EZ Welding
Experienced Mig Welding
Request an estimate
EZ Welding - Glendale, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Gregory Cobb may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About EZ Welding
My name is Greg Cobb and I have been mig welding now for 5 years. I just recently started building RV/side gates. I do all sorts of repairs and can build almost anything.
I have access to most materials as well. I usually charge 100 for the first hour, and 40/hr after that; sometimes less depending on the job.
Feel free to contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
My specialty is stainless, grease duct and structural steel. I put my pool fence together as well, took awhile and is a lot heavier than it should be.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I guarantee my welds for 2 years. If anything should fall apart or break (naturally), then I'll come out and fix it on my dollar.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
I think you should always ask how long they have been in the trade, or been welding. What they can weld and do they have any pictures of previous jobs.