Face Painting By Dana
Areas of service:Salinas and Marina
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Face Painting By Dana
Request an estimate
Face Painting By Dana - Salinas, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dana Hensley may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Face Painting By Dana
I'm Dana Hensley and Iím a face painter for parties and events. I have been painting for over 20 years. I do not dress up in a costume. I provide my services in the Salinas area.
I love face painting. Making children smile is always a blessing. Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I have many talents, love children, elderly always happy and just love people and life in general, and I put fourth 100% in every job I do.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
if I am willing to do the job they want done
- How did you get started?
I drew pictures and painted during my teen years, and just decided to add photography and face painting to my lifes talents. I have a passion for creativity, which makes me good at what I love.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
shop around and find the best deal. but look at work that is listed to see if it is what you are looking for.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I worked at walmart portrait studio for over 3 years, and quit to freelance.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I leave them a happy satisfied customer, leaving my card to be called again.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Mehron face paints, and I am a digital photographer with a sony camera.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Face painting and photography.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
that I am good with people, and love my work.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
painting and photographing a pregnant mom, and then doing newborn pictures after the birth of her son.
June 3, 2013
Face painting by Dana, big hit. Was great with the kids, prompt, courteous, Did a great job, I recommend Face Painting by Dana, you won't be disappointed, gladly hire her again for next event.- McDonald
June 10, 2013
My wife and I hired Dana to take our family pictures after my wife give birth to our son. Soon as we were all dressed and ready she took pictures of my family with multiple backgrounds and scenes. She was able to take pictures of our young son by himself. It went very smoothly. Then after she took our pictures she was telling us that she did face painting as well. So when Halloween came around we hired Dana to paint our son's face. We dressed him up as Winnie the Pooh and she was so awesome with face painting that his face looked better than the mask that my son would not keep on his face. We enjoyed our experiences so much that we have passed on Dana's business cards to some of our friends that have also hired Dana to take their family pictures.- Ferguson