Ronnies Lawn Services
Areas of service:Wichita Falls, Lawton and Randlett
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Ronnies Lawn Services
You grow it we mow it
Request an estimate
Ronnies Lawn Services - Randlett, OK
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ronnie Bergquist may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Ronnies Lawn Services
Lawn service thats know how to keep your lawn in shape. You grow it we mow it. We mow,weedeat,blow,edging,trimming hedges,clean flower gardens. Been in business since 2012. We take time and listen to all your lawn care needs. We our honest understanding friendly.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It's a hard job that I take very seriously. I love my job and have worked very hard to get where I am today. Customers are always right and if I am paying for my home to be cleaned, I expect it to be cleaned the way I wanted.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We come back if the work is not the way you asked. We make sure the cleaning is right. We promise to have your home looking nice and we treat your home as if it's our own.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Cleaning homes,Offices and rentals we ,make your life easer so you have time for your other things in life.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Sweeping, mopping, dusting and vacuuming - basic cleaning.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Cost,what supplies,experience,do you clean animal friendly homes,do you do linens,do you do laundry,availablity and REF's.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a Christan I have two children and my husband who helps out a lot. I want to be treated fair and you should also be treated fair.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I have so many to count but I do know this, my customers or returning customers love my work.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What supplies do you use?
How soon are you available?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Making a living bringing up my children in a Godly home. Being honest and treating people fairly. I have cleaned some really dirty homes that renters left and I gave them life again.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use Green Works which is Organic. I use Ajax cleaners and Pine Orange cleaners which are also organic. I use bleach on stains and I use wood cleaners on wood floors.
- How did you get started?
I started cleaning my sisters' homes then eventually I did move ins/outs for other companies. I have been cleaning for 30 years and I do take time in making your home sparkle.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
School of hard knocks I thank its a lot of learning as you go.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What type of cleaning supplies do use?
Will there be someone looking over the cleaning?
Do you do fridges and ovens?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Use the plastic grocery bags for your garbage bags in bathrooms and kids rooms.