Family Man Custom Paint
Areas of service:Savannah, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Sumter, Summerville, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Beaufort, Goose Creek, Conway, Orangeburg, Hilton Head Island, Georgetown, Moncks Corner and Walterboro.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Family Man Custom Paint
Custom House Painting
Request an estimate
Family Man Custom Paint - North Charleston, SC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tennille Marshall may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Family Man Custom Paint
Family Man Custom Paint is a family owned business. We have a goal to satisfy our customers with quality work.
- New Construction Homes
- Stain Cabinets
- Refinish Decks
- Seal Privacy Fences
- Pressure Washes (house, decks and driveways)
- Clean Windows
- Shutter Restoration
- Entry Way Repaints
- Cedar Siding
- Drywall Repair
Interior or exterior, no job is too big or too small. We strive for excellent customer service.
Contact us, we look forward to doing business with you.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in everything that consist of applying paint. I provide excellent and quality service.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How do you work doing the summer months? The answer is get plenty of rest and drink a lot of fluids doing the day.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Budget the projects to be perform decide what they would want completed first rather it be to repaint the entry way or what they choose itís most important.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I prefer to use Sherwin Williamsís paint however my customers have the right to choose the type of paint they would want to use on their home.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Repaint is the most common jobs and then pressure washing sometimes when itís close to summertime customers like to freshen up their decks.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Well it varies it all depends on my customers budgets and when they would like to invest in painting their home.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I take pride in my work .I strive for customers satisfaction. I like to provide the customers with quality service at the end of the day. Once on the job at the end of the day you will notice I worked an 8 to 10 hour day on your home.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do the paint that youíre using good for the type of weather and will it look good after 5 to 10 years from now with just a simple pressure washing job?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Communication on the work that was performed on their home
A card for me to come out in 3 years to pressure wash their home at a great discount rate
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
References from previous customers and the type of work that was perform on their home and how long ago the work was performed.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I recently completed a job that consisted of me painting wood trim around a brick home. I scraped and glazed windows.
- How did you get started?
I decided with the economy today it was best to go in business for myself and I had family support to assist in me going forward with me working for myself.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The work details and what it takes before you apply any paint to the surface. Applying paint to walls is like an art.