Finely Tuned Piano Services of Atlanta
Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Roswell, Lithonia, Duluth, Douglasville, Jonesboro, Conyers, Smyrna, Riverdale, Lilburn, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Powder Springs, Snellville, Austell, Peachtree City, Tucker, Forest Park, Ellenwood, Mableton, Clarkston, Morrow and Hampton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Finely Tuned Piano Services of Atlanta
Professional & Affordable Piano Tuning, Service & Repair
Request an estimate
Finely Tuned Piano Services of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Larry Rhode may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Finely Tuned Piano Services of Atlanta
Is your piano out of tune or needs a repair but you can't afford to pay too much just for a fix or tuning service?
Finely Tuned Piano Services of Atlanta offers professional and affordable piano tuning, service and repair. We have over 30 years of experience in piano tuning and repairs.
We are serving all of Metro Atlanta and surrounding communities. Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Before finding a piano technician, I recommend gathering the following information.
1. Name brand and type of piano to be serviced.
(Ex. Yamaha console needs tuning)
2. Age of piano, if known.
3. Estimated time since last date of service.
4. Any additional information you feel will be relevant.
The more information you can give your piano technician, the better and more accurate your service estimate will be.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Standard piano tuning and pitch raise (if necessary). Utilizing a musical ear developed for over 30 years in addition to the Sanderson Accutuner electronic piano tuner for the best musical sound your piano can achieve.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I personally guarantee my tunings for 30 days after the work is done. If you are unhappy with the tuning, for any reason, I will gladly return and check it out, making any necessary adjustments.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Piano tunings are the most common job a piano technician receives. A pitch raise (bringing the piano up to concert pitch after a long period of not being in tune) is the second most common.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Does the piano tuner tune aurally or with an electronic tuning device?
How much experience does the tuner have?