Fire Water Bars
Areas of service:Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, Hialeah, Miami Beach, Opa Locka, Homestead, Deerfield Beach, Hallandale and , North Miami Beach.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Fire Water Bars
Request an estimate
Fire Water Bars - Miami, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Alan Oria may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Fire Water Bars
Mobile Bartending Services with qualified bartenders come to your event and make premium cocktails for your guests.
We bring everthing from Cocktail Catering to Portable Bar Rental.
We have been serving Miami and South Florida since 2010
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Birthday Parties and Bridal Showers seem to be a more popular type of event because the client usually prefers a customized drink matching the theme of the event or a favorite drink of the main guest.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What capabilities does your bar have over others?
The Portable L.E.D. Bar comes in 3 different sizes (6ft, 9ft, 13ft) and has dozens of customizable features that will not come in your everyday bar or in your not so everyday bar. The full 13 ft Bar has 2 bottle racks that holds up to 24 bottles, 8 Garnish Trays, Dry Storage Space, Rubber Floor Mats, and 3 color choice options before adding a customized Message Imprint or Cocktail Menu as shown on our website.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend our customers to take advantage of our Free Shopping List option that comes with a bartending service. We have a Shopping List specific for a party if the client prefers to provide the alcohol and supplies themselves.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are ServSafe Certified.
- Elite Bartending School
- Tio Fiesta Rentals
- Other Hospitality Businesses in South Florida.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I recommend having a good idea of what you're looking for as far as bartenders, # of guests, types of drinks and hours.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
An averaged minimum of 50 Projects per year from small birthdays, to large weddings and Special Events.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
One of the first questions a customer should ask before hiring a private bartender is the rates and conditions.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We have promoted several liquor companies like Voli Vodka but also provide full liquor catering for our private events.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
It would have to be an experimental translucent image that was imprinted on our Portable L.E.D. Bar that proved to be very successful and furthering the customization that our bar has to offer.
- How did you get started?
Originally started working for another bartending service but did not appreciate the quality of service that they were providing. Combing our experience in the hospitality industry and our innovative bar we started raising the bar in bar service.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Private Event Flair Bartending
- Customizable Mobile L.E.D. Bars
- Bar Related Party Rentals
- Cocktail Catering
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After the event is completed we always thank them for their business and ask them to write us a review on how well of a job we did.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I would like customers to see all the unique services that we offer.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Our Mobile Bars are exclusively designed to be full functioning cocktail bars.
May 14, 2012
An amazing bar, the bartenders were awesome and Alan was so helpful through all the planning. Can't wait until the next one.
All the best.- Sanchez
May 14, 2012
Very professional service, the bartenders were organized and everything went great. I have never seen a flair bartender before and my wife loved the mojitos.- Biffi