First impression Hair Salon
Moreno Valley, CA
Areas of service:Moreno Valley
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact First impression Hair Salon
Hair Care and Extension Specialist
Request an estimate
First impression Hair Salon - Moreno Valley, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Roderick Jackson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About First impression Hair Salon
First Impression Hair Salon is a local beauty salon that offers various hair and other services including:
- Hair extensions
- Eyebrow waxing
- Make-up applications and more
We provide services to clients in Moreno Valley. We also have clients that travel to us from other cities, simply for the quality of work that we provide.
We like our clients to be completely comfortable for the duration of time they are in the salon. We offer complimentary coffee and refreshments in the morning as well as a great environment while the stylists are performing the services.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Whether your hair is damaged from at-home processing using excessive heat or your current stylist just isnít doing it for you, we're the ones to fix those problems. We specialize in healthy hair & maintaining it. We also retail products for hair maintenance at home.
A stylist is someone that can not only give a good style for a night; a stylist is someone that can actually care for your hair as if it was their own.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Most frequently asked questions:
Q: Do you have any experience with my hair type?
A: Yes, we've worked with almost every texture there is.
Q: Do the extensions look natural?
A: Yes! We do the most natural looking extensions that look like your own hair.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Customers should always ask how long the stylist has been in this line of work and if they have a portfolio or any photos of their work.