Fit Rite Fitness
Areas of service:Dearborn, Taylor, Dearborn Heights, Wyandotte, Trenton, Lincoln Park, Southgate, Inkster, Romulus and Allen Park
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Fit Rite Fitness
In-Home Personal Trainer
Request an estimate
Fit Rite Fitness - Trenton, MI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Brett Norris may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Fit Rite Fitness
I am Brett Norris of Fit Rite Fitness. I am a certified personal trainer, and I want to help design a fun, challenging and diverse exercise and diet plan for you. Whether you need to lose weight or just want to tone up, I can help.
You can absolutely achieve the body you want and deserve – with a personal trainer who comes right to your home. I can design a program for you that gets results.
I can advise you on nutritional needs as well as supplements that will help you achieve your goals. Private sessions are normally $50 each with no minimum to buy. Or train with a friend or spouse for just $35 each – also with no minimum to buy!
Contact me for details!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you a certified trainer?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
My latest client that I've worked with started working with me Febuary 1st. As of May, he has lost 38 pounds. His Crohn's Disease is under control, and he has more energy than he has ever had.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I would love to have about 25 clients. I offer group rates and ongoing support.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in nutrition, weight loss plans and physical fitness.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What guarantee do I have that your program will work?
My answer is,"You get out of it what you put into it."
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am a certified nutritionist and personal trainer.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
People need to realize the importance of good physical health and nutrition.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I offer group rates. The more the cheaper it is.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Follow-up advice as far as diet and supplements
- What brands or products do you work with?
Resistance bands, yoga balls, calisthenics along with a walking or running program
- How did you get started?
I got my start in jujitsu and boxing. I received my certification through the Penn Foster Career School. I am a nutrition advisor at GNC.