Fix I.T. Computer Repair
Areas of service:Los Angeles, Long Beach, Anaheim, Torrance, Compton, Downey, Bell, Norwalk, South Gate, Hawthorne, Westminster, Gardena, Carson, San Pedro, Lakewood, Huntington Park, Buena Park, Bellflower, Lynwood, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Paramount, Wilmington, Cerritos, La Mirada, Cypress, Lawndale, Stanton, Maywood, Harbor City, Seal Beach, Los Alamitos and Lomita.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Fix I.T. Computer Repair
Request an estimate
Fix I.T. Computer Repair - Lakewood, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kenneth Turney may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Fix I.T. Computer Repair
Fix I.T. Computer Repair is a full service computer repair company.
Customer service is our top priority!
Our company is unique because we are fast, affordable and friendly. Also, we have skilled technicians doing all the work, using cost-effective parts with full warranty of service.
We fix all computer problems fix or you don't pay. Contact us now!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Do you warranty your work?
- Do you use premium OEM parts?
- Can you repair parts or do you just replace them?
- Whatís your computer skillset background?
- How did you get started?
I was a computer enthusiast at a young age building my first computer at the age of 13. I also started building computer systems for my friends and repairing them when they had issues. Then, I worked for a large computer parts / repair company as their lead technician.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide full warranty of service.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We service hundreds of computers a month
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What is the best computer brand?
Answer: None. A custom built system is going to be your best bet because you have all the control of what parts you use in your system. Brand name computers use older technology and substandard or proprietary parts which burn out and cause systems to be slower.
For example a computer that has 8 GB of ram, 1tb HDD, 3 GHz processor sounds good right?
A custom system would use...
8 GB of ddr3 1333 MHz ram 1tb 7500 rpm 64mb cash HDD, VS.
8 GB of ddr2 800 MHz ram 1tb 7500 rpm 8mb cash HDD
3 GHz i7 processor with 8 processors so that's 8 x 3 GHz VS.
3 GHz i5 processor with 4 processors so that's 4 x 3 GHz
They don't list the first set of numbers because you could see that what you are getting is inferior to what you could have. Realize that a computer is only as fast as its weakest component.
You should buy parts that complement each other.
If you don't know what all these numbers mean, that's where we would come in. We can translate what you need your computer to do and come up with a cost effective solution that fit your needs perfectly.
Most of the time, brand name companies also use propitiatory motherboards and other parts. Which means you can only get the part form them, and that means they charge much higher prices for the parts and you have no choice.
Custom computers use standard parts you can purchase anywhere in the world. Which means the competition and availability of the parts make them more cost effective and usually perform much faster than other boards.
A Dell motherboard can cost a minimum of $160.00 and itís not even a high performing board. You could buy a more standardized board of the same performance for $60.00 or a high performance board for $130.00. Plus, you have the options to choose which you want price or performance or even somewhere in the middle.
Bottom line is you have the choice of what you want and can custom tailor your computer to your needs instead of a prepackaged "value meal" that they feed to the masses.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Laptop repair is our main portion of business. Virus removal and custom computer system builds are also quite common.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in:
- All types of computers and laptops
- Virus removal
- Custom computer system builds
- IT services
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Everybody claims they know how to fix your computer. Make sure you find a good technician with great reputation and good reviews.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with all brands:
- e-Machines and many more
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Do it right the first time. Cheaper parts can cost you more in the long run.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We strive to bring back excellent service in America which we have lost to mega corporations who just treat you like a number not a person.
We give personal service and we make your needs our top priority.