Fix Your Appliances Cheaper, LLC
Areas of service:Milwaukee, New Berlin, Franklin, Oak Creek and South Milwaukee
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Fix Your Appliances Cheaper, LLC
Affordable Appilace Repairs
Request an estimate
Fix Your Appliances Cheaper, LLC - Milwaukee, WI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Matthew Weber may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Fix Your Appliances Cheaper, LLC
My name is Matthew Weber of Fix Your Appliances Cheaper, LLC. I can fix any appliance cheaper than anyone else! If you have a broken appliance and need it fixed, call me instead of the other guys and save a lot of money!
Here are some reasons why you should choose me:
- I offer a 90-day warranty on all parts and labor
- Other guys can't beat my prices
- No price markup on parts
- No trip charge for on-site repairs
- No overhead
It's simple – quality work without excess fees. I had extensive training and background. I earned my Appliance Technician Degree from Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC).
Also, I am Federal and State Certified in appliance repair and has more than 6 years of experience in the field.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The customer should have a good understanding of how they will be billed. Make sure you ask any questions you have and do some research. If they do not have any customer recommendations or positive feedback, stay away!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
KEY WORDS: washer dryer dishwasher stove range pilot glow fuse oven cooktop burner heat heater element eye eyes knob timer fridge refrigerator freezer not cool cold dehumidifier microwave clog plug front load top electric gas belt heat drain leaking leak pump broke broken fix repair power professional appliance tech technician service Admiral Amana Asko Caloric Coldspot Dacor Estate Frigidaire GE Gibson Hardwick Hotpoint Jenn-Air Jennair Jenn Air Kelvinator Kenmore Kitchenaid Magic Chef Maytag Norge RCA Roper Samsung Sears Speed Queen Sub-Zero Tappan U-Line Westinghouse Whirlpool
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If they have any questions, I am more than happy to talk with them. I offer ideas and suggestions about how they can keep this problem from happening again and many others tips. I also offer a full 90-day warranty on all parts and labor.