Areas of service:Anderson, Carmel, Noblesville and Fishers
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Fixyourhometoday, LLC.
Handyman and Remodeling
Request an estimate
Fixyourhometoday, LLC. - Noblesville, IN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Eric McHenry may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Fixyourhometoday, LLC.
Fixyourhometoday, LLC is a licensed, insured and bonded general contractor. We specialize in remodeling and handyman services. We work on commercial and residential properties. We service Central Indiana and the surrounding area. We bring integrity back to contracting with outstanding service and quality work.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, Sherwin Williams Paint, Portor Paint, Economy Plumbing, GP Products, Delta, and much, much, more.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed, insured, and bonded? Do you have any references?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
They can actually ask for our licensing information, bonding information, and insurance Information and proof of workman's compensation.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That there can be true integrity in our industry by having professionals that care about their home like their own.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
That we are a smoke-free and a drug-free company and do employee background checks for the safety of all.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
By purchasing the materials themselves, they can save around 35 percent of their final costs. Also, they can actually save in the long run by using better quality products that cost more.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average a projected 65 jobs per year in Indiana and plan on more as we grow as a company. About 15 percent is remodeling and the rest is handyman.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long have you been in the business? Do you have any references and proof of insurance, bonding and local and state license?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide warranty. We also give a credit for handyman services for any referrals that are given by any customer.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I worked on a restaurant in Anderson, Indiana called the Cabbage Rose Eatery. I designed the kitchen area with tile and installed a wall for the kitchen among other items which included electrical and plumbing systems.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
ACHP-Association of professional handymen, specializing in all the the trades that are listed for home and commercial repair.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
These are usually exterior trim and siding along with windows and painting and floors of interior dwellings, especially in baths and kitchens.
- How did you get started?
My father taught me skills at a very young age and it turned into a passion for the contracting business.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in the following: remodeling and handyman services, bathroom remodels and kitchen remodels, flooring, doors, windows, decks, wood rot, inspection issues for house closings, siding, roofing and much more.