Areas of service:Waukesha, Brookfield, New Berlin, Menomonee Falls, Watertown, Oconomowoc, Muskego, Thiensville, Pewaukee and Hartland
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Flo-Rite, Inc.
Dependable & Reliable Home Remodeling
Request an estimate
Flo-Rite, Inc. - Hartland, WI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Mike Gatzow may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Flo-Rite, Inc.
Flo-Rite, Inc. is a remodeling company in business for over 35 years now. We are rated A+ with the BBB and have thousands of satisfied clients.
Some of the services we offer to all of SE Wisconsin are:
- Seamless Gutter
- Leaf Guard
- Windows and Doors
We even remodel kitchens, bathrooms and recreation rooms!
The most unique thing about our company is that we are a Christian company that really tries hard to give our clients the respect and service they deserve.
If you do business with us; you get reliability, dependability, integrity and quality craftsmanship at a fair price! Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We currently hold all required Wisconsin licenses allowing us to pull permits to build up to two family homes and any remodeling we need to. We can also do all needed lead paint abatement.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We completely gutted a 60's condo in Mequon and rebuilt it from the flooring and windows to new doors, trim, kitchen etc. We are now waiting on a permit to build the client an addition to match.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
siding, roofing, seamless gutter, leafguard, windows,additions,kitchens, baths,complete remodeling
- How did you get started?
My uncle was a union sheet metal worker. He and a couple co-workers bought a seamless gutter machine. I bought him out at 22 years old and have grown into a fully licensed General Contractor.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We typically handle three to seven larger projects and a number of smaller remodels.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I gurantee my work forever. If there is ever an issue with our work due to faulty labor, it will be repaired!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in business? What is your BBB standing? Can I speak with a few of your last clients?