Flood Doctor Restoration Services
Areas of service:Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, Jamaica, Flushing, Astoria, Elmhurst, Corona, Ridgewood, Woodside, East Elmhurst, Queens Village, Jackson Heights, Forest Hills, Far Rockaway, Hempstead, Valley Stream, Massapequa, Fresh Meadows, Ozone Park, South Richmond Hill, Bayside, Lindenhurst, South Ozone Park, Rego Park, Freeport, Levittown, Westbury, Elmont, Springfield Gardens, Great Neck, New Hyde Park, Long Beach, Whitestone, Hicksville, Hoboken, Woodhaven, East Meadow, Saint Albans, Richmond Hill, Merrick, Oakland Gardens, Bellmore, Maspeth, Wantagh, Baldwin, Farmingdale, Oceanside, Hollis, Rosedale, Sunnyside, Middle Village, Port Washington, Howard Beach, Rockville Centre, Plainview, Floral Park, Glen Cove, Garden City, Amityville, Long Island City, Franklin Square, Massapequa Park, Syosset, Little Neck, Uniondale, West Hempstead, Lynbrook, Bethpage, Seaford, Cambria Heights, Kew Gardens, College Point and Woodmere.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Flood Doctor Restoration Services
Flood Damage Restoration
Request an estimate
Flood Doctor Restoration Services - Woodmere, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Diack may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Flood Doctor Restoration Services
Flood Doctor Restoration Services is a full service environmental consulting, testing, assessment, as well as remediation and restoration company.
Flood Doctor has proven capabilities to individualize, customize small and major projects. It also includes fire damage restoration and water damage restoration. We service the entire Long Island area including The Rockaways of Queens County.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
Several years ago we received many telephone calls after a major hurricane if we could pump out basements.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That pumping out water is just the tip of the iceberg. We also have to deal with mold and mildew. We need to make the home safe again.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Plumbing, heating and air conditioning repair services for residential and commercial customers via our parent company The Pipe Doctor.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We have licensing and certification from the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). We are licensed and insured.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- Little Giant submersible sump and sewage pumps
- Honda Gas Fired quarry pumps
- Yellow Jacket and DryEase pumps
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Make sure your basements have sump pumps installed if you live in a high water table area. Test them frequently.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Customer had 4 feet of flood water in their crawl space and was rising. In a panic, they called other companies who could not come out in time and they had no electric.
Using our 550 gallon per minute gas powered pump, we quickly cleared out the water.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Floods from excessive storms, hurricanes, tropical storms - all over Long Island - especially the South Shore.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Can you work with my insurance company? Yes, we always do.
Can you restore my house to the way it was before? yes, we will replace sheetrock, carpeting, padding and paint when we are done.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Residential and commercial flood water damage restoration service. We have the latest and newest equipment to get the job done right, the first time. We work with your insurance company.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you have the necessary equipment, training and experience in handling water damage?
Are you properly insured?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
That we treat every single home or office like it was our own and we will not be satisfied until the job is 100% complete.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Does the company have the right equipment for the job? Are the workers trained and educated with the proper experience to handle the job?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
August 13, 2012
Mike and George came out to my house quickly when my basement flooded last year. They analyzed the situation and determined that my sewer backed up because of a stoppage. Working all night, they cleared the stoppage, then proceeded to cleanup over 3" of waste water in my basement. They used these huge dehumidifiers and blowers which they left in my basement for 3 days.- Mottani
August 12, 2012
I've known Mike since he started in 1999. He is a hard working professional and manages his team in every job.- Lazar