Areas of service:Fort Collins, Longmont, Greeley, Cheyenne and Loveland
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Dustless Flooring Removal and Demolition
Request an estimate
Flooring-B-Gone - Fort Collins, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Matthew McHugh may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
We perform flooring demolition and removal in Fort Collins, CO. We specialize in the dustless removal of:
- Interior paint overspray and epoxy coatings
- All other foreign substances that need to be removed from your concrete slab or wood subfloor in preparation of your new flooring.
Call for a free in-home estimate today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Dustless flooring removal of tile, hardwood, vinyl, laminate and more as well as the dustless removal of thin-set, glue, epoxy coatings, interior paint/drywall overspray and more to prepare your concete slab or wood subfloor for your next floor covering.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We do all types of flooring installations as well. We offer free estimates on all flooring installation from wood to tile. Let us know how we can help.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A customer should inquire about dust containment for any demolition project. Silica dust and small debris can be very hazardous to your lungs and the lungs of your children.