Fox Accounting & Consulting
Areas of service:San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, San Leandro, Vacaville, Santa Cruz, Antioch, Napa, Palo Alto, Walnut Creek, Richmond, Pittsburg, Fairfield, Livermore, Mountain View, Alameda, Tracy, San Rafael, Petaluma, Union City, Pleasanton, Milpitas, South San Francisco, San Pablo, Castro Valley, Novato, Cupertino, Danville, Los Gatos, Martinez, Campbell, San Ramon, Rohnert Park, Newark, Morgan Hill, Burlingame, Los Altos, San Bruno, Suisun City, Menlo Park, Pacifica, Sonoma, Pleasant Hill, Sebastopol, Saratoga, Dublin, Mill Valley, San Carlos, Oakley, Brentwood, San Lorenzo, Benicia, Belmont, El Sobrante, Emeryville, Aptos, Lafayette, Windsor, El Cerrito, Hercules and Millbrae.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Fox Accounting & Consulting
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
Request an estimate
Fox Accounting & Consulting - San Francisco, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Yelena Tihonova may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Fox Accounting & Consulting
My name is Yelena Tihonova. I have 26 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping and 16 with QuickBooks.
I have served business in many industries, including:
- Real estate
- Property management; and
- International enterprises
I have an MBA in Business & Accounting in the US, and MBA in Finance from Russia. I reside in San Francisco for 17 years, and serve the Bay area.
I am particularly skilled in:
- New company file set-up
- Budget projection
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Financial statement preparation (for CPA or audit)
- QuickBooks data auditing & verification
- International currency conversion features
I am also available for negotiating with the IRS for payment arrangements or to file for "uncollectable" status for federal income taxes.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Accounting, Bookkeeping, Quickbooks Setup, problem solving, data cleaning up, preparing all financial statement for CPA.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Why do I have a balance on AR, AP, Undeposited Funds different than it should be? Why my bank balance in Quickbooks is different than on paper bank statements?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Certified Quickbooks Advisor, Certified Tax Educational Counsul, CTEC, NLP, going to take Enroll Agent test next year.
- How did you get started?
18 years ago I moved in US and meet one Accountant who helped me to learn how to use Quickbooks and how to do Accounting here, because I was an Accountant in Russia also.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I am certified professional Quickbooks Advisor, accountant with over than 25 years experience. Using the newest virgions of Bookkeeping softwares.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
About 50 and planning 100 or 200 projects in next year!!!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To hire professional like mycelf, because I know Quickbooks in and out, because I am sharp and fast, certified Tax prepare.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After my work is finished, I am always helping my clients for free over the phone if it is posible or setting up an appoitment.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
IRS Audit one of my client ended up with $400 in penalties instead of $173,000.
Another client got data damage and it was very hard to fix it, but I got it fixed!!!
- What brands or products do you work with?
Intuit Quickbooks, Online, Quicbooks Pro, Enterprize, Zero, Solomon, Turbotax, Lacerte, Tax act, Xero... Most of Accounting Software.