Las Vegas, NV
Areas of service:Las Vegas, Henderson and North Las Vegas
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation
Request an estimate
FraleyFinancial - Las Vegas, NV
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Karen Fraley may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
My name is Karen Fraley of FraleyFinancial. I offer solutions to bookkeeping and tax preparation (business and individual) needs. I am honest, reliable and efficient.
With over 14 years of experience, I am confident that I can help you with your record keeping and tax requirements. Whether it be from business start-up, ongoing accounting, and/or periodic tax preparation and bookkeeping, I am available and qualified.
I have a Bachelor of Science in Business from California Polytechnic State University as well as various business, accounting and management courses through a nationwide bank and a local Nevada credit union. I have gained on-hand experience working for commercial and small businesses in accounting, management and tax preparation.
I stand behind my services with a guarantee. I will follow through with the service provided to you with changes and/or suggestions after the work has been completed.
Solutions for your start up, record keeping, and tax preparation needs? Contact FraleyFinancial.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Record Keeping
- Taxes and Tax Preparation (quarterly and year end)
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Start Up and Fiscal Planning
- Organization of Financial Records and File Keeping
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What type of services have you provided to your clients?
Are your services guaranteed? And how?
What is your availability? Does it meet my needs?
How do you process your tax forms? Is it flexible and does it fit my requirements?
Does this business adjust to my requirements, or do I have to adjust to theirs?
How long have they been in business and/or done this type of work?
What is the range of services offered? Which services do I need?
Do they offer future suggestions and planning services?
Is the company representative personable and can I relate to him/her?
Are the systems they've suggested appropriate for my needs?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Follow up with completed form if there are omissions and/or errors/questions.
Suggestions for changes that may help in the future regarding the type of work completed.
Available at all times for questions/needs.
On-going communication regarding bookkeeping and tax preparation.