Frank Raffa Plumbing & Heating
Areas of service:Philadelphia, Wilmington, West Chester, Camden, Norristown, Cherry Hill, New Castle, Bensalem, Lansdale, Clementon, Sicklerville, Downingtown, Mount Laurel, Marlton, Southampton, Blackwood, Chester, Upper Darby, Warminster, Media, Mount Holly, Sewell, Havertown, Willingboro, Woodbury, Phoenixville, Williamstown, Glenside, Drexel Hill, Wayne, Collegeville, Burlington, Ambler, Lansdowne, Voorhees, Marcus Hook, Medford, Riverside, Feasterville Trevose, North Wales, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Merchantville, Malvern, Bristol, King Of Prussia, Bryn Mawr, Royersford, Darby, Aston, Harleysville, Hatboro, Huntingdon Valley, Broomall, Glassboro and Glenolden.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Frank Raffa Plumbing & Heating
Plumbing and Heating Services
Request an estimate
Frank Raffa Plumbing & Heating - Glenolden, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Frank Raffa may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Frank Raffa Plumbing & Heating
We specialize in services concerning plumbing systems and heating equipment. We do installations and repairs and also do drain cleaning and kitchen and bath remodeling.
We are a fully licensed and insured company serving for more than twenty years. We give free estimates and guarantee our work! Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
from american standard, to Delta, all top names
and brands all american names and models.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I show the customer exactly what has been done and explain it thoroughly. I also provide a warranty for all work performed.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I had rehab a small edition to a elegant kitchen with all
ceramic tiles and wall to wall cabinets, dish washer,gas range with six burners etc.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I provide quality workmanship in all areas of plumbing and heating--from ground, rough and finish to dig-ups, main drain cleaning, installations of all types and repairs.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Its not always as easy as it seems to be
- How did you get started?
Family owned and operated over70 years
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How many years of experience do you have? 25
Are you licensed/registered/insured? yes
Is your work guaranteed? 100%
Is there a charge for estimates? no
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average around three to four dozen kitchen& & bathrooms
yearly and all kinds of plumbing & heating repairs & installations.