Free Dry-Cleaning Delivery Service
Areas of service:Miami and Hialeah
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Free Dry-Cleaning Delivery Service
Dry Cleaning Service
Request an estimate
Free Dry-Cleaning Delivery Service - Miami, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Adnan Saeed may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Free Dry-Cleaning Delivery Service
I offer affordable dry cleaning services and provide free delivery to my customers. I am willing to travel anywhere, and I will take care of any issue you may have with my services. Thatís what makes my services unique. My customers always come first!
My dry cleaning rates are as follows:
Shirts (dry clean) - $3.50
Shirts - $1.25
Pullovers - $3
Sweaters - $5.45
Blouses - $3.75
Pants - $4.25
Over coat - $12
Shorts - $4
Officer uniform (pants and shirts) - $7
Jackets/skirts - $5.95
Tuxedo suits - $12.95
Dresses/suits (cotton) - $9.95
Tie/scarf - $1
Vest - $3.50 (plus $1 for silk, rayon or linen)
Hats - $4
Scrubs - $5
Comforters - $20
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in delivery's and customer service. I always try to put my customer first by saving them time and money.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I put in my 100 percent into this. I am proud of my work and if there ever is a problem, I will do my best to accommodate the customer.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What is the turnover for the clothes to get cleaned- It is a one week process.nDo I accept cash/check/credit card?-Yes
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I remind them how cheap my prices are for cleaning, and that it's free for delivery. I also let them know that I contact them in every way possible, so there would not be a misunderstanding. I always offer my services again.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Come to me, I have cheap prices for dry-cleaning and FREE delivery, with excellent communications of when I will drop off and pick up.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
In this case, what the prices would be and how long will it take for him/her to get there clothing back.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am proud of that my delivery's 99% percent of the time have been good, as my customers are loyal and stick with me.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am 22 year of age, I attend Florida international University and this is my own business, I am a full time student running my own business to get by.
- How did you get started?
I got started back in April of 2011, I use to work for a cleaner that charged an expensive amount for delivery and I decided, why not do it for free and get a cut of the deal?