Areas of service:Santa Ana, Riverside, Anaheim, San Bernardino, Huntington Beach, Whittier, Fontana, Garden Grove, Ontario, Corona, Pomona, Irvine, Moreno Valley, Orange, Rancho Cucamonga, Fullerton, La Puente, Costa Mesa, Downey, West Covina, Norwalk, Hemet, Rialto, El Monte, Mission Viejo, Westminster, Alhambra, Buena Park, Baldwin Park, Covina, Chino, Victorville, Temecula, Tustin, Upland, Hesperia, Redlands, La Habra, Chino Hills, Pico Rivera, Perris, Montebello, Laguna Niguel, Rosemead, San Gabriel, Arcadia, Apple Valley, Yorba Linda, Lake Forest, Newport Beach, Azusa, Fountain Valley, Murrieta, Hacienda Heights, Colton, Cerritos, San Clemente, Glendora, Laguna Hills, Highland, Placentia, La Mirada, Cypress, Diamond Bar, Rowland Heights, South El Monte, Walnut, Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Lake Elsinore, Fallbrook, Rancho Santa Margarita, Yucaipa, Aliso Viejo, Monrovia, Sun City, La Verne, Brea, Claremont, Montclair, San Juan Capistrano, San Dimas, Temple City, Trabuco Canyon, Stanton, Desert Hot Springs, Dana Point, Duarte, Bloomington, Banning, San Jacinto, Laguna Beach, Norco, Los Alamitos, Yucca Valley and La Canada Flintridge.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Freelance Accounting
Request an estimate
Freelance Accounting - Colton, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Anne Marie Gross may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Freelance Accounting
Freelance Accounting is here to help you put structure on your accounting system.
I can help you or your business earn more through my expertise in the field of accounting. Through my experience, I have developed an eye for detail, efficiency, and reliability.
I have specializations in several accounting software programs, including QuickBooks. I can help you strengthen your company through my informed and detailed accounting reports.
My goal is to give you the best possible assistance with all of your bookkeeping needs. You can be assured of my quality of service in the most affordable rate.
I service all of Southern California.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Excellence, accuracy and production. I pride myself on getting the job done right the first time. In accounting, there is no room for error. I also understand that my job doesn’t stop there. I maintain a clear focus on producing results. Whether it is through achieving a high completion rate for all accounting duties or influencing team members to improve their capabilities, I stress that actions without positive results are costly and set back company goals.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
• Seven years of Business Management for clients in all industries. I am currently a freelance accountant for businesses in retail, wholesale, manufacturing, property management, service, entertainment, restaurant, legal, construction, and real estate. I provide my clients with financial statement preparation, completion of the monthly closing process, regulatory reporting, daily cash position, reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts, GL account maintenance, budgeting, cost accounting and forensic auditing. My clients receive excellent full cycle accounting services.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Experience. I have extensive knowledge of software and computer savvy. I have over 11 years of experience using QuickBooks software. I have a strong ability to generate reports, with QuickBooks data, that are not memorized in the software. I am proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.