Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Roswell, Lithonia, Duluth, Cumming, Woodstock, Conyers, Smyrna, Lilburn, Covington, Stockbridge, Buford, Snellville, Suwanee, Loganville, Tucker, Forest Park, Monroe, Ellenwood, Winder, Clarkston, Morrow and Flowery Branch.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Fresh Clean1
Commercial & Residential Cleaning
Request an estimate
Fresh Clean1 - Lawrenceville, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Alejandra Lemos may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Fresh Clean1
Fresh Clean1 is a home and office cleaning company serving the Atlanta are and specializing in maid service.
We are ready to serve your needs in keeping your house or office cleaned at very reasonable prices; while at the same time giving you the best customer service. Our Goal is to exceed your expectations every time you interact with our house cleaning team specialists.
We realize that a fine cleaning job affects our customers daily lives basic schedules, numerous obligations, or health and physical concerns. With a clean environment, our clients have a foundation on which to face the daily demands made in their lives. We welcome your interest in our services.
We hold the principles of integrity, honesty and accountability to be of utmost importance. We are responsive and professional. No job is too small or large!
Contact us for a free estimate today!
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Now we have 51 project.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Living rooms
- Patios and decks
- How did you get started?
Uually we start with the master bedroom and then go down.
It all depends on the client agree to do this.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
In recent months, we had a house there were two people on our team and we had to send two more because the house was very ugly the good thing was that the client was so pleased that followed our weekly service.
That shows us that we are doing a good job.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use the products that customers want.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
3 Weeks, One Time
and Special Occasions
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Move Ins & Move Outs