G&K Forever Flooring
Areas of service:Boston, Lowell, Cambridge, Brockton, Lynn, Quincy, Somerville, Lawrence, Framingham, Waltham, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Taunton, Peabody, Revere, Brighton, Methuen, Arlington, Attleboro, Salem, Beverly, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Marlborough, Chelsea, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Andover, Randolph, Lexington, Gloucester, Franklin, Billerica, Norwood, Dracut, Tewksbury, Hyde Park, Mattapan, North Andover, Stoughton, Melrose, Milford, Saugus, Milton, Chelmsford, Danvers, Bridgewater, Marshfield, Wakefield, North Attleboro, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, Dedham, Burlington, Mansfield, Stoneham, Allston, Wilmington, Winchester, Westford, Canton and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact G&K Forever Flooring
With G&K Forever Flooring, craftsmanship and affordabilityt come first!
Request an estimate
G&K Forever Flooring - Boston, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that glen reeves may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About G&K Forever Flooring
We install almost any type of flooring/floor coverings including carpet, sheet good vinyl, VCT, luxury vinyl tile, ceramic tile (floors, tub surrounds, backsplashes, etc.), hardwood (prefinished, engineered, and unfinished), laminate, rubber flooring, vinyl plank, and several other flooring types. Additionally, we repair existing floors (restreching carpet, replacing tiles, patching hardwood, etc.), sand and refinish hardwood floors, install subfloors, and so much more for your flooring needs.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
This question is somewhat moot. It is my job as installer and flooring professional to educate my customers in proper procedure, methods, and potential headaches. There is a right and wrong way to cover floors, but there are a lot of hackers out there. Please use caution!
- What brands or products do you work with?
Armstrong, mohawk, bruce, Dal tile, mannington, johnsonite, any and all generic flooring brands, pergo, roppe, FLOR
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
We will always ask for dimensions or square footage. Also helpful to know is what your subfloor is made of and the condition it is in.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If you use our service, you save by cutting out the middle man. Sales people are unscrupulous and will sell you products and services that you do not need. With G&K Flooring, you have the liberty to shop a la carte. I don't care what product you get, where you get it, or how much you spend on it. I WILL INSTALL IT!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I fully stand behind my work. Any problems or situations will be promptly dealt with. I am always available for existing clients.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Always ask about the product being installed. If an installation professional can't answer basic product questions, they may not be the person you want to install your floor. Always ask what the per square foot rate is to install your floor.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Hundreds if not thousands. I always welcome more work. I will work 16 hour days when the jobs are available.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Carpet, vinyl, linoleum, VCT, ceramic/stone tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank, rubber flooring, repairs, etc. We specialize in custom designs. Residential and commercial.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are nationally-certified installers. Also, we are fully insured with over ten years of flooring expertise.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
It will vary seasonally and with marketing trends, but at the moment I am doing a ton of residential carpet installations, hardwood refinishing, and laminate 'floating floor' installs. Residential vinyl plank is gaining popularity as well.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I do a fair amount of charity work for Habitats for Humanity. In and of itself, it is a rewarding feeling. As far as my own jobs, I take pride in all of them. One does nor stand out more than another.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
There are simply too many to list here. My job and goal is to educate the customer on the wide array of floor coverings that I install and the level of craftsmanship that goes with any flooring job. Information is free! If you have any flooring questions, just ask!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
While I have spent many years in the flooring trade, my experience comes from the volume of flooring I have installed.
- How did you get started?
I started out as an apprentice 13 years ago. In those 13 years I have done above average volume in almost all flooring types.